The best tactics for FM 2012 .Tested with demo version

Reaction score
I have to present you some tactics that I work with in fm 2012 demo .The results were impressive and the margin was on favour of my team 3-0 4-1 or 2-0 easily in several cases .I managed with feyenoord to play very attractive football without conceding many goals and without make my players exhausted because of unecessary runs .I improved these tactics from FM 2011 and the results were even better .The first 2-3 games with feyenoord were very mixed .Despite that the team played much better we couldnt score more than 1-2 goals .But after september the team started to perform great .It was a matter of adjustment in the tactics plus the players were having lighter fitness routine .I used 4-4-2 ,4-3-1-2 ,4-1-3-2 and 4-3-3 .

I want to be honest and to say that 4-3-3 was my initial thought .But by playing this formation ,you need to have very resolute backline and your forward who plays lone he needs to score 25 goals per season .Considering the young age of the team I made a very good start .But...In 31 of december the demo was over .Also I used several interesting training schedules which helped my team to be totally fit and to run in total more than 108 kms per game .My worst team runs were 107.8 kms .Against ajax I won 2-0 by making 19 shoots and by having just 43% ball possesion .I used 4-1-3-2 which became 4-3-1-2 in the last 20 mins .But I am sure that the team reacted very well during these months because of hard work in trainings .In some second halfs I made much more shots than the 1st .I also used constantly counter attack and 3/4 closing down .With this way I managed to hit in the counter at least once in every game without losing possesion .Simply several teams in holland play wide so I was compact and short as a team thats why I made so many goals against mid-table clubs .I won 4-0 heerenven and 3-1 utrecth away .

In case that you like these tactics give a tribute here

I am an FM user like you .We share the same ideas so lets be a good company alltogether .I would like to advertise fm base and to be kind of partner .

If you want to write some article on my site I would be very glad to give you as much space as you want .It would be great to help eachother :)

Lets unite guys :)

TIPS

If you make some of these tactics with short passing game you can have great results as well

Use always fast players .Even for central defenders .

Dont hesitate to give new roles to players who have the characteristics that you need

Be active during whole 90 mins .This is the most important if you want to succeed .

Last edited: