The Brilliant Bournemouth: Fifa - FM

Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
Evening all, with the eagerly anticipated Fifa10 entering my house, I have found myself quickly disregard FM09 and have just been constantly playing Fifa.

So my intention is a simple one which I haven't yet seen done (Sorry if it has, lazy teenager here), and that is to play a save on Fifa10 with AFC Bournemouth and get as far as I can before October 30th which I expect to be Champions League winners at least and then to try and match that achievement on FM10; not necessarily in the same amount of seasons but to match the trophy haul.

I will post tri-monthly updates of Fifa on here until the release of FM, then I shall stop my Fifa save and do a FM one doing the Bournemouth, (still updating but this time with FM) with comparisons as to where I was at the same point in Fifa.

I hope you enjoy the story and the idea behind it.

TBC

Thanks Robson.

And yes Fifa is much easier, and this is why I've set this challenge...

Good luck but Fifa is pants easy, FM is the only challenge :)

I know but seeing as it is the only thing I am playing at the moment, I may as well make a thread about it and tru to match that... Which is why I am using easy Fifa as a benchmark.

Good luck mate. Nice idea, however you will definitely get the trophies in much quicker on FIFA.

Yea this way I have something to work towards :)

will u8 upload vids of ur progress and matches mate?

Not sure as to how I would do that....

My plan is to play it on World Class up until the Premiership then Ill put it on Legendary.