The Call of Duty: Black Ops Wager Match Tournament (PS3)

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Reaction score
Considering there hasn't been a wager match tournament on FM-Base or a tournament that has lasted at all for the PS3 I thought I would host one.

What I'd like to do is have two groups of 6 (Obviously wager matches require 6 players to begin) but if 12 players can't be achieved then I'll have to cut the number down to 6. (Who I cut is subject to who I think will be the most trustworthy, active members. Ability may also a factor as a non-competitive tournament would be ****).

If we are successful in having 2 groups then I'd hope that each group would play each of the game types (One in the Chamber, Sharpshooter, Gun Game and Sticks and Stones) twice, a different map each time. The top 3 from each group would then go into the final group where each game mode would just be played once, whoever is top of this table by the end is the winner.

I was thinking the score system would be simple, like this:

1st: 5 points
2nd: 4 points
3rd: 3 points
4th: 2 points
5th: 1 point
6th: 0 points

But, if for logical reason this score system is flawed then let me know why and I'll see about finding a better way.
--------------------------------------

First things first, who's interested? I need an approximate figure to work with.

Players involved:
1. Redrup
2. Danny
3. Irish Scouse
4. Brian
5. JDY
6. rhys93

Last edited:
I would play but I suck and I use my mates account who has the most gay name possible.

Count me in, possibly the worst wager match player ever, but hey-ho. :D

Meeeeee.

But if you chose sticks and stones for me Ill cut your balls off.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Meeeeee.

But if you chose sticks and stones for me Ill cut your balls off.

Guess I could make an appearance.

Struggling to make up one group, let alone the two I'd like to get.

Lame.

It is your poor thread making abilities Alfred.

Subtle Bump.

Well we have enough for just the one group. Will leave this open for a little longer just in case we do get more willing participants. When would be the best time to play for you guys, midweek or next weekend?