The Champions League To Blue Square Premier League Challenge

luko1234

Reaction score
The Champions League To Blue Square Premier League Challenge

Do you have a team/Player in the prem you hate?

Or just are bored of being brilliant at fm 2012?

So if you've just made San Marino the greatest footballing country in world, or taken Truro up to the Premier League then why not take them back down to where they belong. Because you dont need to win trophies or break records, just lose. As the title suggests, you need to take a premier league team (I will expand) to the Blue Square Premier Without getting sacked. However, you may be thinking that is near impossible-so I cobbled together some breif rules (but if anyone wants to improve, any suggestions apprieciated):

• [*=center]You can only be sacked three times, if you have been sacked return to your club immidiately with the same credentials
    [*=center]Choose your past experience depending on how you want to challenge yourself, this is flexible as its about whether you want the self-fullfillment of doing it as sunday league experience.
    [*=center]Again choosing a top 6 club just makes it harder for yourself but is more fullfilling, so a club like Q.P.R or Wolves would be a realistic choice.
This is a unique challenge and might be too unique to be good, so if you want to add a twist or improvement then feel free. If you get sacked 3 times keep on going and see how things work out, please post successes or comments.

Don't see the fun in getting relegated after all the hard work if you did get Truro etc. to the Champions League :/

yeah i just thought that as a suggestion but i see your point