kopiteadam

Reaction score
Class player .....BUT does anybody eles think he is the worst player to manage.... upset the fans.... upset the players.... allways unhappy!!

i play this game to get away from the mrs lol dont need another stropper (6)

great stats but stay away!!

anybody eles got players like this to steer clear of??

Kerien Westwood! (plays for coventry) if you manage anybody in teh championship then DO NOT SIGN HIM... or any of the lower prem teams... he always moans when you ask him to do something! never wants to renew his conracts takes the ****!

was waiting for a Mario thread...<)

yes, we all know he is a whinging little pansy face, just be the man and discipline him if he *******! that is one of the main reasons why he was allowed to leave Inter in the 1st place in real life..

(note, this will be the only Balotelli thread in Fm11)

Played as city in the demo, didn't have any trouble with him. he was incredible, it was something like 10 goals and 7 assists in 14 games. He didn't get a single card, and didn't cause any trouble.. in real life he's uncontrollable, whiny baby though. But i still love him.

I m also having same problem, he requested for transfer, very next match he got injured was out for 6 month, rejected all contract renewel , came back got two red cards, i m thinking of selling him ,he is creating lot of mess,

I gave him a 2 weeks fine and realised that i made a mistake. He was still unhappy with me even though it had been 2 seasons already. I know it was my fault at first though. I loaned him he to A.C. Milan and he performed really well there.

Same with me guys.. he he.. man city offered me in 10 M i bought him.. and my god wat a messss... all time unhappy and my assistant manager always crying for his behaviour.. if u l go to any player for private chat they ll say hi boss wahat to say today.. and that bloddy will say now wat i done? .. what the **** and always asking for transfer.. i tried to sell him none took and finally he said i m to tear down the contract. .. i tried a lot but finally he torn down contract and joined city again :) wat a messy player

other player .. i dnt know who s wrong.. he he here i go
I bought Sergio Ramos in 30M and then i bought Sami kherdia for 6M and he performed like anything in 2nd half and he became my signing of the season.. but in 2nd season ramos said he s unhappy and not liking sami and he wants to move from zola park.. i said ok u may leave then Turan said the same.. then Gervinho done the same so i thought to sell sami.. and i sold him to OM for 10M and u know what.. all players said they want to stay and determine to prove their worth..:( WTF

Same with me guys.. he he.. man city offered me in 10 M i bought him.. and my god wat a messss... all time unhappy and my assistant manager always crying for his behaviour.. if u l go to any player for private chat they ll say hi boss wahat to say today.. and that bloddy will say now wat i done? .. what the **** and always asking for transfer.. i tried to sell him none took and finally he said i m to tear down the contract. .. i tried a lot but finally he torn down contract and joined city again :) wat a messy player

I bought Sergio Ramos in 30M and then i bought Sami kherdia for 6M and he performed like anything in 2nd half and he became my signing of the season.. but in 2nd season ramos said he s unhappy and not liking sami and he wants to move from zola park.. i said ok u may leave then Turan said the same.. then Gervinho done the same so i thought to sell sami.. and i sold him to OM for 10M and u know what.. all players said they want to stay and determine to prove their worth..:( WTF

How's the squad going? Maybe you're not reaching the potential of the squad, under performing I guess.
I got offered Mario for 10 million, he was unhappy, City accepted the transfer but I didn't have much budget to support his contract and by looking at the experiences you had with him, I might have been saved some trouble and money <)

Its likely that they all dint get on with Sami

How's the squad going? Maybe you're not reaching the potential of the squad, under performing I guess.
I got offered Mario for 10 million, he was unhappy, City accepted the transfer but I didn't have much budget to support his contract and by looking at the experiences you had with him, I might have been saved some trouble and money <)

The sqad is @ its full potential bro.. won 2 UEFA two EPL two LEAGE cups and everything but......................... stupid mario n yaeh u saved ur squad hapiiness :)

Dude I had Balotelli but I got Benzema too so Balotelli was on the bench for the most part of it since Benzema was really doing well. So to get his fitness back, I placed Balotelli in the reserve squad. He scored like Hat tricks every game but was always angry, complaining and skipping training. So every time he skipped I'll give him a two weeks fine. The third time I did that, he filed a case to the players association to rip apart his contract. I was like WTF. The association rejected and I placed the dude back into first team, played him even if he wasn't doing well and I was always complimenting him. The season is over and he still doesn't want to talk to me, but at least his moral is okay now. We'll see how this goes.

Hleb if dropped or rested his morale Instantly goes to Very Poor, On my save Balotelli is on the Transfer list.

Not experienced him on 11 yet, but on 10 I had to give him 3 leave of absence's to get him happy. 23m well spent...

He is 22 years old in my fm now i wanted to sell him for 10m and no club wants him.

Try not to blame him..If u have already done that then Transfer him or else he will spoil your team,if u want to keep him loan him out in different league, he will mess up that team for sure, and when he returns just praise him in press conference, and offer him new contract.

I've loaned him to A.C. Milan in 2nd season and Blackburn at 3rd season. He did not messed up there and instead perform really well.When he is back he told me that he wished he could stay there.

Dude I had Balotelli but I got Benzema too so Balotelli was on the bench for the most part of it since Benzema was really doing well. So to get his fitness back, I placed Balotelli in the reserve squad. He scored like Hat tricks every game but was always angry, complaining and skipping training. So every time he skipped I'll give him a two weeks fine. The third time I did that, he filed a case to the players association to rip apart his contract. I was like WTF. The association rejected and I placed the dude back into first team, played him even if he wasn't doing well and I was always complimenting him. The season is over and he still doesn't want to talk to me, but at least his moral is okay now. We'll see how this goes.
:) almost same with me WTF player

hes on he transfer list at city by request tryed to get him come to the championship with derby but basically told me to go and **** myself (6)

Its just like davide petrucci to me in my game.. always unhappy... complain about my attitude towards macheda when macheda was already fine with me -.- one word for this kind of player.. sell straight away