He's been on the transfer list for a year and a half, almost since the start. He's asking price keeps dropping, at the moment it is 4.5M. I am the only one showing interest but he has no interest in joining a mid-table team where he would be a certain starter.

Haven't managed him in 2011 yet, but in 2010 with Inter, I learned the hard way, never ever discipline or reprimand Balotelli, humor him, pat him on the back and he performs marvelously and lists you as his favourite person in the first half of the first season.

I tried the discipline approach, he was not performing till the end of the second season.

hes the worst player to manage alongside neymar

I have him on my spurs game I continued from the demo and he is playing great! He's my top goal scorer with 8 goals and 2 assists in 11 apperances in the league. I also got him for 11 million at the start of the second season, which I was very pleased with. His moral is superb :)

Managed to sell him for 4 mil. to AC milan, because other team members complained about lack of discipline.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Managed to sell him for 4 mil. to AC milan, because other team members complained about lack of discipline, and they demanded to transfer him.

hes the worst player to manage alongside neymar

I have just signed him for Wolves for 4.7m and was going to sign Neymer too but Santos wanted something like 24m for him.

Am starting to regret signing Balotelli after what I've read, oh well guess it's going to give my man management skills a test.

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

oh well guess it's going to give my man management skills a test.

Haha not going well, I've just asked him for a coach recommendation and he said "It's not my job to be recommending members of staff"

what a prize ****.

Last edited:
Am i the only one who has gotten the best out of him? i played him up front when tevez and adebayor was injured and he had something like 11 goals in 7 games, kept him there for the next few years. I had to sell adebayor and tevez was converted to an attacking midfielder/in the hole type player. I never saw the need to buy another striker until some beasty regen came up. He never had a problem with me

played pretty well for me on both saves, left wing inside forward>attack predominantly

XD6tS.png

8i5iH.png

mxHuM.png

0fr6k.png

favoured personnel - tom horton = me

got him under control at huddersfield - might be because hes 28 and hes matured a bit?

It's 3 days before his debut and he gets a hernia.

Fab. :mad:

Man City offered him to me on my Tottenham game for 8million so i went for it. When i talked to the press to unveil him i bigged him up and he loved it, when he got his first red card i warned him, second fined him and then he curbed it in, always scored in the big games, when it came time to sell him, he didnt want to go, wanted to prove his worth....so i sold him to barca for 15million and bought babacar instead. He does act like a whiney little ***** sometimes though

You think managing Balotelli is hard?

Try managing Adel ******* Taarabt! :(

Just about to sign him in my 4th season with Liverpool for £3mill! His stats are good but from reading the above posts i may just have to sell him again in the next window and hope i make a tidy bit of profit!

I've had a few Man City games, and in nearly all of them, he wants to leave by January because he collects a card and i issue a warning! Its ridiculous! Only once has he ever been happy, and that was on my current game, he lasted a whole 2 seasons! But he was in killer form.. until he got unhappy.. Overall unless he's offered for a cheap cheap price. Do not sign!

Just thought I'd give an update on him, he recovered from his hernia and..........

View attachment 136945

and hasn't had a moan once which is a great bonus. Have been handling him with kid gloves though.

Probably my worst signing all the time. Got him 18.5 1st season was ok, scoring and assisting some as AML inside forwards but what bother me is his insane wage (200k!!). Then 2nd season here come the ****. I got nothing other than pointless of long shot from him. Have told him to get rid of it countless time but he's been stubborn *******. His low teamwork and workrate also ****** me off a lot

Just signed him for Tottenham second season, to partner Neymar! came at a price though, £24million, good or not?

As long as you can keep him happy then yes good, but i would sat 24 million is a bit steep because of the trouble he will inevitably cause.