Reaction score
Hello

If you cant already guess iam doing a campian as manager of Cyprus. My challenge is to not get hammered in the group stages of the World Cup. I will update before and after every game including friendlies. Iam aiming to get Cyprus into the top 50 rankings after the World Cup which i hope is a decent target as iam staring them from ranking number 76. I hope you will follow my quest in European Fame.

Good luck. I tried a similar thing with San Marino but ended up getting sacked after a while. lol

Good luck mate. Try to be harder-to-beat than to go for wins. Worked wonders for Scotland under Smith and then McLiesh. ;)

As being the only english speaking man in the whole squad i have found it hard to say my players names. I will post a couple of screenshots of the best player of each positions eg. Goalkeeper, Defender etc..

As the summer break is quickley coming to an end, all the teams around the world are playing their friendlies and thats just what Cyprus will be doing on the 12th August as they travel to Albainia who a strickley favouites to win with a home crowd and a premiership player in there squad will help alot.
I will tell you the latest news as the game gets closer.

Could a admin close this thread because of lack of interest and i cba to update if nobody is interested.