Gromit243

Reaction score
Recently i have been using the editor to find out if my players get any better and it always says something on the lines off -9 PA ( Potential Ability) Its really annoying haha . Just wondering if people know what this is about :D

Gromit

-9 means that the game will create a Potential Ability between 160 and 180 i think or something similar

Right thanks, -9 Just sounds bad lol should be like +9...Me and my friend where puzzled for abit but i guess he got it right :D

-9 Potential generates a random potential every different save anywhere between 150-180.

To give you PA representations, Lampard is CA180 and PA180, Drogba has a PA of 180.
J.Cole has a PA of 165.

an Example would be Verratti. He has a PA of -9. In my save, his PA might be generated to 180. But in yours, you might be unlucky and have him see 159. In my game, he will be a leading premier league midfielder, in yours, he'll be a leading coca cola champ. league midfielder.

In other words, he is basically guaranteed to be decent. But. EVERY save he will be different. So don't ask people for screenshots of him in 2020 or whatever, since he might never reach it in yours. Just have faith.

Edit: And no. -9 does NOT mean his PA will change in game as you play. It is a set value after its been generated.

Last edited:
Right thanks, -9 Just sounds bad lol should be like +9...Me and my friend where puzzled for abit but i guess he got it right :D

If you put +9 instead of -9, then the player will become *****.XD