Raikan007

Reaction score
1174_deal_or_no_deal_468_2.jpg

A continuation of Dan's excellent thread from FM 2010.

Please stick to the following template below.

Anyone is free to reply to peoples posts, but don't just reply for the sake of it. Suggesting replacements/alternatives is useful as well. :wub:

Template:

Player: Javi Martinez
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Athletic
Offer: £15m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Need a good Cm to cover for Lucas, plus Mereiles leaving for Chelsea, thank you

Last edited:
Player: Dario Srna
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Shaktar
Offer: 17M Euro
Other Info: I am playing with more attacking Full backs and Bacary Sagna is missing some attacking skills. I could sell Sagna for 23M to Man City and buy Dario Srna instead for 17M. He asks 400k EUR a month + 2,5M more for his agent and him.

Deal! one of the best fullbacks in the game and a great tutor as well for youngsters!

Player: Vaclav Kadlec
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Villarreal
Offer: £15m over 48 months (£0 upfront)
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info: Personally, I like Kadlec... Just thought I'd be curios and see if it was a good deal :L

Player: Younes Kaboul
Team you are managing: Wigan Athletic
Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham
Offer: £3.7m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Need a good defender to partner Danny Wilson at the back, sold Alcaraz because he only played a handfull of games last season and Gary Caldwell is getting on a bit.

what does he look like a year or so in? has he developed much? why not just wait until you start a new game and get him for cheap to test him out rather..

Ben, Deal, Kaboul is a full blown French International and covers at right back too!

what does he look like a year or so in? has he developed much? why not just wait until you start a new game and get him for cheap to test him out rather..

Well, he's always been godlike for me on FM11 . Did pretty well the season he was at Villarreal aswell.

Player: Hulk
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are selling: Fc Porto
Offer: 20M Pounds
Other Info: Is he worth it. Need better wingers than Young and Nani although young and nani are doing fine but lack the extra punch.

Giuseppe Rossi £31m from Villarreal to Arsenal? Arshavin sold on but I have concerns the Italian may be too similar to RVP. Alternatives would be appreciated.

Cheers

Giuseppe Rossi £31m from Villarreal to Arsenal? Arshavin sold on but I have concerns the Italian may be too similar to RVP. Alternatives would be appreciated.

Cheers
how are you lining up?|

Player: Neven Subotic
Team you are managing: Borussia Dortmund
Team who are buying/selling: Chelsea
Offer: 19m Euros
Year: 2011/12 (January window)
Other Info: I don't have a suitable replacement at this point in time, but will need to buy one with the money Chelsea give me for him.

Player: Jack Collison
Team who are selling: West Ham
Offer: £4.6m
Other Info: Alex Song goes to the African Cup of Nations in January and Collison is a good young ball winning midfielder
Means i can also send Frimpong to AS Monaco on loan for the season to get some experience

Player: Kevin Prince Boateng
Team who are selling: AC Milan
Offer: £17m
Other Info: KPB adds the passion and flair to a bit of a lack luster midfield without wilshere
He wants high wages but is he worth it for a bit of punch in the midfield

Player: Jack Collison
Offer: £4.6m
Other Info: Alex Song goes to the African Cup of Nations in January and Collison is a good young ball winning midfielder
Means i can also send Frimpong to AS Monaco on loan for the season to get some experience

Player: Kevin Prince Boateng
Team who are selling: AC Milan
Offer: £17m
Other Info: KPB adds the passion and flair to a bit of a lack luster midfield without wilshere
He wants high wages but is he worth it for a bit of punch in the midfield

Collison does turn out a beast just after one season but only if you give him a lot of game time otherwise its a wast of money. However, on the whole i would say DEAL.

In terms of KPB, I don't think he is all that on the game especially for 17m, so in my opinion. NO DEAL.

Player: Marvin Martin
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are selling: FCSM
Offer: 22.5M Pounds

Player: Papiss Cisse
Team you are managing: West Ham
Team who are buying: ​Real Madrid
Offer: 20M Pounds

Marc-André ter StegenPlayer:
Team you are managing: Juventus
Team who are selling: Gladbach
Offer: 25M Euro
Reason: Need a heir to Buffon, but i guess San Gigi got 1-2 more seasons in him and Im reluctant to buy a guy that wants a First Team contract with E2,5 mil/year wages to spend most of his season on the bench