The Dream Begins - The Red Devils Story

Zaffarano

Reaction score
attachment.php

Sir Alex Ferguson retires!

Alex_Ferguson_by_FvS.jpg

Shocking news as Sir Alex Ferguson has put an end to "The Ferguson Era" and has decided to retire as a manager of Manchester United. David Gill, chairman of Manchester United, told Sky Sports about the situation:

"It's sad news for us, as Sir Alex was a fantastic manager and he gave so much to the club while he was here, we wish him all the best for the future."

Manchester United have immediately started searching for a new manager, there has been an interest from many world class managers but no clear choice have been made yet.

More to come...

Good luck mate
Thanks!
Im still working on it, but ill post an update soon.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

attachment.php

Hendrik Talvik named the new manager of Man Utd!

The 40 year old Estonian international signed a deal worth of £135,000 that'll keep him in United until June 2011. Chairman David Gill was pleased to sign this young manager and told Sky Sports about this shock move:

"We are very pleased to announce Hendrik Talvik as the new manager of Manchester United, although it case as a shock for the fans and the players, but we see him as a very talented and technical manager and I believe we have made the right choice"

Hendrik Talvik was also very delighted being the new manager and said that its a "dream come true":

"Im very happy to be the next manager of Man Utd, Ive been supporing Man Utd since i was a kid and now being the manager is a dream come true for me."
"I will try my best to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson, but there is much work to do to continue the tradition of winning titles."

Hendrik Talvik has also noted that he will make "many" new signings to get the most out of the team:

"First, we must look at the current squad and how will they fit with my tactic, but i will consider some changes to the squad to make it younger and more technical."

His first game in chare will be against the Manchester United Reserves.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Man Utd wins Talvik's 1st game in-charge

Man Utd 3-1 Man Utd Reserves
Berbatov(2x), Vidic | Macheda
MOTM: Berbatov

dimitar_berbatov.png

An easy win for the 1st team as Berbatov scored 2 and Vidic added another, Macheda made it 3-1 but that wasnt enough.

Last edited:
don't find man united challenging
but oh well there ain't many so I'll follow

Man Utd sign Chilean wonderkid Alexis Sanchez

alexis-sanchez.jpg

Hendrik Talvik didnt waste any time and jumped straight into transfers as he made his 1st signing for Man Utd. The 20 year old wonderkid and Chile international cost him £21m and he signed a 4 year contract worth of £58,000 per week.

"Im very delighted to make this signing, Alexis is a wonderful player and a very talented young footballer, I cant wait to see him in action."

New Man Utd youngster Alexis Sanchez has described his move from Udinese to Old Trafford as a "dream come true".

"Playing for such a big club is a dream come true for me and also its a big honor to be a part of United's squad."

Also Talvik has introduced 2 new coaches to his staff department: Franco Baldini and Valter Di Salvo.
Unfortunately there was no room for Park Ji Sung as he was sold to Chelsea for £17,5m

"Park is a good player, but he wasnt in my plans and with Sanchez in the squad now he would have been a benchwarmer so we had to sell him, I wish him best of luck for the future."

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

don't find man united challenging
but oh well there ain't many so I'll follow
Its my first story as well...
Cheers anyways!

following, my first story was absolutely dire so this is very good style.

Good luck, £17m for Park is a very decent amount.

following, my first story was absolutely dire so this is very good style.

Good luck, £17m for Park is a very decent amount.

I usually sell my players with double of their value, depens on the player ofc.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Man Utd spend cash on Jack Rodwell

rodwell.jpg

Man Utd manager Hendrik Talvik continued his raid on the transfer market by signing a young English midfielder Jack Rodwell for £13,5m from Everton. The 18 year old was pleased to join United and wants to impress the manager right away. Talvik himself was also pleased to get him for so cheap:

"We are pleased to sign him for so cheap, Jack is a young player who can play as a midfielder or as a defender, so he is very versatile, he'll be a great backup for Carrick and Fletch in the midfield."

Also there are 3 players who have been loaned out:
Owen to Sevilla (whole season)
Cathcart to Hull (6 months)
King to Watford (6 months)

grate signing of Rodwell though i dont think £13.5M is cheap
but hey... it's your first time

grate signing of Rodwell though i dont think £13.5M is cheap
but hey... it's your first time

That was the best offer i could negotiate without other additional fees.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Pre-Season friendlies:

Man Utd 3-1 Man Utd Reserves
Berbatov(2x), Vidic | Macheda

Bursaspor 0-3 Man Utd
Nani, Welbeck, Anderson
MOTM: Van Der Sar

Pumas 0-1 Man Utd
Hernandez
MOTM: Giggs

Preston 1-0 Man Utd
Chris Brown

Bury 0-3 Man Utd
Diouf, Welbeck, Sanchez
MOTM: Sanchez

Newcastle Town 0-4 Man Utd
Welbeck(2x), Valencia, Nani
MOTM: Welbeck

Altrincham 1-4 Man Utd
Nani, Welbeck, Diouf(2x)
MOTM: Nani

Antwerp 0-0 Man Utd
MOTM: Rafael

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Man Utd secure a consecutive Community Shield win with a penalty shootout thriller!

community_shield910_788729c.jpg

Manchester United have now lifted the title 3 times a row. Berbatov put Man Utd into the lead in 45 seconds unitl a massive Van Der Sar howler allowed Ballack to equalise on the 34th minute, the score stood 1-1 till the end and a penalty shooutout was needed to find the winner. Man Utd ran out 5-4 winners with Nani, Evans and Rodwell missing for United and Drogba, Anelka, Alex and Essien missing for Chelsea.

"Im happy to win the Community Shield, but i think we were very lucky to hold a draw and I think we need to improve our game to play against other big sides."

Man Utd 1-1
Chelsea
Berbatov |
Ballack
PK Shoot-out:
Rooney + |
Cole +
Hernandez + |
Lampard +
Nani - |
Donovan +
Sanchez + |
Drogba -
Rodwell - |
Anelka -
Fletcher + |
Ferreira +
Evans - |
Alex -
Vidic + |
Essien -
Key Player: Sanchez

article-0-054CA454000005DC-600_468x309.jpg

Last edited:
oh ok
keep the updates coming

They do sign Donovan in every database tho.
I will. ;)

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

attachment.php

Man Utd sign Spanish starlet David De Gea

Real+Madrid+v+Atletico+Madrid+La+Liga+Ymwoo20FxNyl.jpg

The 18 year old Atletico Madrid goalkeeper signed for a fee of £10,5m and signed a 4 year deal with £21,500 per week wages. He said the offer was "too good to turn down" and looking forward to wearing a United shirt. United's manager Hendrik Talvik has also praised him and hopes to see much from him:

"David De Gea is a tall and agile goalkeeper with good reflexes and willing to perform well, I think with Van Der Sar next to him he can learn a lot from him and succeed him as the next No.1"

Also Talvik has signed another coach, 45 year old Ricardo Moniz, to strengthen his staff department. And Tom Cleverley has been loaned out to Sheffield United for 5 months.

Good signings and great layout for your first story
(i'm also on my first story)
pretty good results so far

Good luck i will be following

Montly report
August:

Man Utd 1-1
Chelsea
Berbatov
| Ballack
Man Utd won 5-4 on penalites.

Was lucky to win this but pleased we got the title.

Man Utd 1-0
Man City
Sanchez

MOTM: Van Der Sar

Another lucky victory with Van Der Sar showing class in goal and keeping a clean sheet and a big victory for United.

Man Utd 3-0
Newcastle
Berbatov, Valencia, Sanchez

Deserved victory for United in a match they dominated

Fulham
0-3 Man Utd
Rooney(3x)

MOTM: Rooney

Was a very tough away game, but Rooney's brilliance gave United a comfortable win.

Wolves
0-1 Man Utd
Vidic

MOTM: Vidic

Easy victory for United, although failed to score more.

Player of the month: Van Der Sar

van_der_sar.jpg

Kept a clean sheet in all 4 Premier League games and was solid at the back.