The Endurance Challenge

Will1981

Reaction score
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5274

This Challenge consists of the best 720 teams in world football split into league's as follows.

Endurance Premier League - 48 team league (94 games)
Endurnace League 1A/B - 2x 48 team league (94 games)
Endurance League 2A/B/C - 3x 48 team league (94 games)
Endurance League 3A/B/C/D - 4x 48 team league (94 games)
Endurance League 4A/B/C/D/E - 5x 48 team league (94 games)

Other rules and changes:
No squad rules
No work permit rules
No loans (all loans have been removed)
11 month season no fit in the 94 games
Reverse prize money (the worse you do the more you win)

The Challenge

Can you take any of the 240 teams from the Endurance League 4A/B/C/D/E all the way to Endurance Premier League Glory.

At the End of each season could you please fill out the following template and post the following screenshots.

Team:
Season:
League:
Final Position:
Cups:
Average Attendance:
Biggest Win:
Biggest Defeat:
Top Goalscorer:
Most Assists:
Highest Average Rating:
Fans Player of the Year:

Screenshots.
Final League Table
Season Transfers
Season Best XI

Last edited:
This looks brilliant, i'll wait a few days see if anyone has any issues then give it a go.

Definitely worth a bash.

Last edited:
wow this looks chuffing crazy, good work must of taken a while! i'll do this ts effectively fml without chat *eyeroll*

where do i stick it? its an xml file!

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

hmm iam Arsenal Kyiv and i may of signed too many players!

Last edited:
I've taken charge of Guarani (PAR) also known as C Guarani, no screenies yet though. Maybe I'll post one later today.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Just signed Victor Aquino (still having problems - no screenshots) 600k transfer value - 1.2k wages.

just wondering if club america (mex) is there if they are il give it a crack at it

I have to say this is the craziest, maddest, most badass thing I've seen. I was about to give up on FM11 because i was so bored until i found this. This is gonna be fun. Screenies to follow soon.

Just to let you know, i had to change the prize money on EL4 because it said first place didn't receive a prize. Apart from that, this is epic. Thank you.

Yeah its in the 4th div. though and i looked at the other league and the winner made some bank there too it might have been just something small maybe a random backspace or delete by accident who knows. started with Leicester BTW

Yeah its in the 4th div. though and i looked at the other league and the winner made some bank there too it might have been just something small maybe a random backspace or delete by accident who knows. started with Leicester BTW

Get 2nd place then :p

Hmmm this db runs very slow on my pc......D:

Last edited:
looks exiting..but how do you use this db? which countries do you select as playable?