The eye of a Liverpudlian

ollie56

Reaction score
Hi,
Im a normal 20 year old lad from Liverpool. Job in local shop, no girlfriend (despite my blindin looks) and spend my life eating, sleeping, working and hangin around anfield with my best mate matty.

Last edited:
Sure this isn't a 'life' story?

Please do not commite suicide in this website, we dont want to get blamed on this !

Is this a story ?, work in a local shop NICE :)

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...Sports&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbs=isch:1&um=1&itbs=1
Its 10AM, im in bed enjoying one of the 4 days a week I don't have to get up when my phone goes off.
Its Matty ...
"Alright Matty."
"Ye whatev, listen Ollie. We've been taken over by that Huang fellow.
He's completed a full takeover, and wiped out all the debts. It's brilliant. Listen we've got to get down to Anfield."
"Fine, ill come pick you up in a half our."

Wow. That's all I can say.

Yes its a story. im playing the game however I am writing it from the fans point of view.

Me and Matty raced to Anfield and saw. This on the screens outside.
"Mr Huang can you confirm that you are the new owner of Liverpool."
"Yes"
A cheer erupted around anfield as the press conference ended and Kenny Huang stepped out the door to recieve the fans cheers.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Hodgson promises big signings.

Hodgson promises to spend big money on big name players.
Liverpool boss has today confirmed
that he will spend big money to
make Liverpools squad better and
get them to challenge for the title.
He is supposedly looking at Athletico
Madrid striker sergio Aguero.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

It was 2PM the shop was empty apart from me when my mobile rang. Surprise surprise, its Matty ...
"Whey up olz, whats occurin."
"Not much."
"Well Roy's kept his promise."
"Huh"
"We've bought big."

And he ment big ...

Sergio Aguero: 26Million

Aleksandar Kolarov: 13Million

Gerard Pique: 18Million

Wesley Sneijder: 25Million

All I could say was
WOW!

Sergio Aguero, £26M?
Gerard Pique, £18M?
Wesley Sneijder, £25M?

Loooool!

All I can say is WOW! This is hilarious, the poor writing makes for a terrible story but a great comical read. Please continue...

Oh no, his name is ollie56. This must be an auto-biography... :S

P.S: I hope your 'blindin looks' don't actually kill Roy Hodgson so you can have his job. And I love the response of Huang "Yes."

Last edited:
i think he is playing on handheld which it is cheaper to buy players

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Sergio Aguero, £26M?
Gerard Pique, £18M?
Wesley Sneijder, £25M?

Loooool!

I immediately wrang Matty with my thoughts.
"Matty listen these are great signings but we need a half decent striker and a left winger."
"Ye mate, I agree."

It seems Roy Hodgson read my mind.
Half an hour later...

Hodgson announces 2 final signings.

Luis Fabiano: 20Million

Antonio Cassano: 19Million

Brilliant!

lol i didnt know players could move so quickly. how did these players cross europe agree a fee and sign in 30 mins?! lol

i think he is playing on handheld which it is cheaper to buy players

---------- post added at 12:13 am ---------- previous post was at 12:13 am ----------
true

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

lol i didnt know players could move so quickly. how did these players cross europe agree a fee and sign in 30 mins?! lol
Huang bought them a private jet. lol

lol more like he bought them a space shuttle. when do u come into the story and if ur playing on handheld how will we see screenshots?

Pre Season.
I couldnt be arsed to get down to the grounds to see the lads. And anyway, I am saving £ for the season. Anyway, this was how the lads fared.

Crystal Palace 1-2 Liverpool
Kuyt(28), Agger(46), Lee(88)

QPR 1-3 Liverpool
Rodriguez(35), Gorkss(46), Sneijder(68),
Kuyt(73)

Norwich 0-2 Liverpool
N'gog (29, 63)

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

lol more like he bought them a space shuttle. when do u come into the story and if ur playing on handheld how will we see screenshots?
U dont

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Last moves at Anfield.

Well roy said no more transfers ...
again today after some final chopping and changing at Anfield.

Damien Plessis and David Martin have been sold to Derby for a combined fee of 7 Million.

And one final super sub signing here at Anfield.
We have signed Cani from Villareal for 10 Million.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

The Squad list.

I was in work today when matty walks in. First he bought a packed of chud (well it stops him smoking) and then handed me a squad list.

Goalkeepers.
Pepe Reina
Diego Cavalieri

Defenders.
Philip Degen
Glen Johnson
Jamie Carragher (VC)
Daniel Agger
Sotiris Kyrgiakos
Gerard Pique
Martin Skrtel
Fabio Aurelio
Emilano Insua
Alexsandar Kolarov

Midfielders.
Nabil El Zhar
Yossi Benayoun
Joe Cole
Maxi Rodriguez
Lucas
Javier Mascherano
Wesley Sneijder
Steven Gerrard (C)
Alberto Aquilani
Cani
Jonjo Shelvey
Ryan Babel
Milan Jovanovic
Antonio Cassano
Ryan Flynn

Forwards.
Luis Fabiano
David N'gog
Sergio Aguero
Fernando Torres
Andriy Voronin

What a squad. As long as they link well and stay fit.