luko1234

Reaction score
West Ham Bankrupt

After accusations that West Ham were in increasing debt, they have looked for any investers to provide vital funds. No one has offered to save the club, however today a group of football fans called FM Base has offered to take over the club. Luko Brownlee is leading the revolution and will own the club, and will terminate everyones contract at the club. Resulting in players and staff all coming from FM Base, ready to take the newly named FM Base back to the premier league. Luko Brownlee stated this morning:

"I need as many players and staff as possible, the rules are:

• [*=center]3 First Team Goalies: 2 mental attributes, 2 physical attributes and 2 goalkeeping attributes set at 17 same again set at 15 and again at 13 and rest at 10. CA: 160 PA: 180, choose age, one preffered move

[*=center]
    [*=center]3 first team CD's same again but swap goalkeeping for technical ability

[*=center]

[*=center]So keep that template but i need 2 LB, 2 RB, 2 DM, 4 CM, 3 RW, 3 LW, 3 ST

[*=center]

[*=center]15 Wonderkids, choose 3 attributes from each section to be at 15. CA: 110 PA: -10

[*=center]

[*=center]1 manager with 4 attributes at 19, 3 at 17, 3 at 15. CA: 170 PA: 190. 3 tendencies where choose number. Choose 4 formation (favourite, 2nd farvourite, attacking, denfending) Be quick as only one place! Assistant manager is excactly the same. Plus 5 coaches and 2 GK coaches. 3 physio choose 3 attribtes at 20 and CA: 170, PA:190. Same for scouts. Members of board just put name and role and I'll give you CA: 170 PA: 190

Please try and just put one application in and hopefully this can be a big success, sorry about the small layout, just try and fill something in. Good Luck!

Last edited: