The FM12 Steam Achievement Challenge

Will1981

Reaction score
The Challenge

Who can win the most of the 90 FM12 Steam Achievements available.

Steam Achievements

[h=3]Hat-trick[/h][h=5]Your player scored a hat-trick[/h]

[h=3]Top Of The Class[/h][h=5]You won a manager of the month award[/h]

[h=3]You're Up![/h][h=5]Guide your team to promotion in a domestic league[/h]

[h=3]Cup Glory![/h][h=5]You won a top domestic cup[/h]

[h=3]Champions![/h][h=5]You won the top league in a nation[/h]

[h=3]Team Performance[/h][h=5]Five of your players were named in a team of the week[/h]

[h=3]International Superstar[/h][h=5]One of your players was selected in the World Cup Best XI[/h]

[h=3]Parked The Bus[/h][h=5]Your team didn't concede a goal in 5 consecutive games[/h]

[h=3]Comeback King![/h][h=5]You won a match after being 2 or more goals down at half-time[/h]

[h=3]Star Man[/h][h=5]One of your players was selected in the Team Of The Year[/h]

[h=3]Goal Machine[/h][h=5]Your player was the top league goalscorer over an entire season[/h]

[h=3]Unstoppable Force[/h][h=5]Your team scored the most league goals over an entire season[/h]

[h=3]Iron Curtain[/h][h=5]Your team conceded the least league goals over an entire season[/h]

[h=3]Scoring Streak[/h][h=5]Your team scored in 10 consecutive competitive matches[/h]

[h=3]Unbeatable![/h][h=5]Your team was unbeaten in 10 consecutive competitive matches[/h]

[h=3]Parked The Tank[/h][h=5]Your team didn't concede a goal in 10 consecutive competitive matches[/h]

[h=3]National Service[/h][h=5]You were offered a job in international management[/h]

[h=3]The Boss[/h][h=5]You won the Manager Of The Year award[/h]

[h=3]Best In Europe[/h][h=5]Your player won a European Player award[/h]

[h=3]Loyalty Card[/h][h=5]You stayed at one club for 5 seasons[/h]

[h=3]Golden Boot[/h][h=5]Your player was the top scorer at a World Cup[/h]

[h=3]Best In The World[/h][h=5]Your player won the World Player Of The Year award[/h]

[h=3]Super Cup Glory[/h][h=5]You won a continental cup competition[/h]

[h=3]Champions Streak[/h][h=5]You won 5 different league competitions[/h]

[h=3]Cup Streak[/h][h=5]You won 5 different cup competitions[/h]

[h=3]You're On Fire[/h][h=5]You won 10 consecutive competitive matches[/h]

[h=3]Do The Double[/h][h=5]You won a nations top league and cup competitions in the same season[/h]

[h=3]Domination[/h][h=5]You have won 3 consecutive top division league titles[/h]

[h=3]Part Of The Furniture[/h][h=5]You have stayed at one club for 10 seasons[/h]

[h=3]Trophy Hoarder[/h][h=5]You have won 20 cup competitions[/h]

[h=3]Best In The Business[/h][h=5]You have won the Manager Of The Month award 10 times[/h]

[h=3]Freedom Of The Country[/h][h=5]You have won an international championship[/h]

[h=3]On Top Of The World[/h][h=5]You have won the World Cup[/h]

[h=3]Legend[/h][h=5]You have won the Manager Of The Year award 5 times[/h]

[h=3]Invincible![/h][h=5]Your team played the entire season without losing a league game[/h]

[h=3]First Victory[/h][h=5]You guided your team to victory in a competitive fixture[/h]

[h=3]Confederations Winner[/h][h=5]You have won the Confederations Cup[/h]

[h=3]Value For Money[/h][h=5]Congratulations! You have played Football Manager for 30 seasons[/h]

[h=3]Club Legend[/h][h=5]You have stayed at one club for 20 seasons[/h]

[h=3]The Greatest[/h][h=5]You have become the greatest manager of all-time![/h]

[h=3]World Renowned[/h][h=5]You have made it into the worldwide hall of fame[/h]

[h=3]English Hero[/h][h=5]You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in England[/h]

[h=3]Scottish Hero[/h][h=5]You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Scotland[/h]

[h=3]French Hero[/h][h=5]You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in France[/h]

[h=3]Italian Hero[/h][h=5]You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Italy[/h]

[h=3]Spanish Hero[/h][h=5]You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Spain[/h]

[h=3]Brazilian Hero[/h][h=5]You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Brazil[/h]

[h=3]Headhunted[/h][h=5]You were offered a job by a larger team than you were managing[/h]

[h=3]Video Director[/h][h=5]You uploaded a video to YouTube[/h]

[h=3]Spread The News[/h][h=5]You posted a status update to Twitter[/h]

[h=3]He's Sold![/h][h=5]You sold a player to another team[/h]

[h=3]Back Of The Net![/h][h=5]Your team scored a goal[/h]

[h=3]Thumping[/h][h=5]Your team won a match by at least 5 goals[/h]

[h=3]Going Places[/h][h=5]Your board decide to build a new stadium[/h]

[h=3]Overachiever![/h][h=5]Your team was chosen as the league overachieving team[/h]

[h=3]Record Signing[/h][h=5]You broke your club's record transfer fee spent on a player[/h]

[h=3]Record Sale[/h][h=5]You broke your club's record transfer fee received for a player[/h]

[h=3]Full Faith[/h][h=5]You have gained 90% overall board confidence[/h]

[h=3]Shrewd Spender[/h][h=5]You have gained 90% board confidence in controlling the club's wage bill[/h]

[h=3]Beating Expectations[/h][h=5]You have gained 90% board confidence in overall competitions[/h]

[h=3]We Trust You[/h][h=5]You gained the trust of the board to select a feeder team[/h]

[h=3]I'm The Boss![/h][h=5]You fined one of your clubs players[/h]

[h=3]Takeover Survival[/h][h=5]You kept your job following a club takeover[/h]

[h=3]Well Travelled[/h][h=5]You won 5 different top league competitions[/h]

[h=3]He's Signed![/h][h=5]You signed a player for your team[/h]

[h=3]Clean Sheet[/h][h=5]You played a match without conceding a goal[/h]

[h=3]What A Goal![/h][h=5]Your player collected a goal of the month award[/h]

[h=3]Double Hat-Trick[/h][h=5]Your player scored 6 or more goals in one competitive match[/h]

[h=3]Superb Strike[/h][h=5]Your player collected a goal of the season award[/h]

[h=3]Splashing The Cash[/h][h=5]You bought a player for £30 million or more[/h]

[h=3]Cash To Burn[/h][h=5]You sold a player for £30 million or more[/h]

[h=3]Highlight Reel[/h][h=5]Your players collected 10 goal of the month awards[/h]

[h=3]Outstanding Defence[/h][h=5]Your team didn't concede a goal in 20 consecutive competitive matches[/h]

[h=3]Tremendous Trio[/h][h=5]3 of your players were selected in the Team Of The Year[/h]

[h=3]Fantastic Five[/h][h=5]5 of your players were selected in the Team Of The Year[/h]

[h=3]Attack![/h][h=5]Your team scored a goal in 20 consecutive competitive matches[/h]

[h=3]Irresistable Force[/h][h=5]Your team scored a goal in 30 consecutive competitive matches[/h]

[h=3]On A Roll[/h][h=5]Your team hasn't lost in 20 matches[/h]

[h=3]Top Form[/h][h=5]Your team hasn't lost in 30 matches[/h]

[h=3]Immovable Object[/h][h=5]Your team hasn't conceded a goal in 30 consecutive competitive matches[/h]

[h=3]Icon[/h][h=5]You have received 10 Manager Of The Year awards[/h]

[h=3]Immortality[/h][h=5]You have received 20 Manager Of The Year awards[/h]

[h=3]Squad Depth[/h][h=5]Win two consecutive matches fielding an entirely different starting line up in each[/h]

[h=3]Childhood Dream[/h][h=5]Get offered the chance to manage your favourite team[/h]

[h=3]Undercover Agent[/h][h=5]Pay over 10 million pounds in agent fees[/h]

[h=3]Practice Makes Perfect[/h][h=5]Reach a 5 star rating in all training categories[/h]

[h=3]Flexibility[/h][h=5]Your team has maximum familiarity with 3 currently trained tactics[/h]

[h=3]How's that![/h][h=5]Ask a question using the "how to" system[/h]

[h=3]Learning The Ropes[/h][h=5]Complete one of the tutorials[/h]

[h=3]Tutorial Master[/h][h=5]Completed all of the tutorials
[/h]

Feel free to discuss the achievements and post your progress on this thread.

Spanish Hero
You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Spain

I think I'll be completing that one again for the third time in a row now.

I'm hoping to do better than I am right now-stuck on 26% (or whatever it is-either way its a bit pants) of achievements done. Some tricky ones in there-I do like a challenge though

i wonder whether you could get squad depth during friendlies or wether they have to be competitive games.

Gonna have to try do them all this year. Stuck on 62 of 84 this year and only loaded via steam 2 months ago.

These were the hardest achievements on FM11 with the % of people who achieved them

1. Brazilian Hero 0.1%
2. Scottish Hero 0.2%
3. Italian Hero 0.2%
4. Spanish Hero 0.3%
5. French Hero 0.4%
6. Immortality 0.5%
7. Immovable Object 0.5%
8. Club Legend 0.7%
9. English Hero 0.8%

i found the one about getting 75% scouting an absolute ***** last year!

Currently at 39%, but I think the Twitter one is bugged... Have uploaded two videos to youtube and then tweeted about it (only time I've seen any option to tweet) but I didn't get the achievement. Anyone who knows how to do it?

Only at 14% but have yet to finish a full season, iv been testing new tactics and testing databases. Will only be getting stuck in in about a weeks time. Found the Immovable object one a ***** last year. got to 27 games without conceding but never managed the 30

up to 60% now, though steam didnt record every achievement i unlocked. anybody having troubles getting goal of the season? played a few seasons now and none of my players have even scored a goal of the month

Question regarding any of the English or French hero achievements. To get the achievement does it mean taking a team from the Blue Square North or South to the premier league (i.e. the lowest playable league on FM)? Or could you put the lowest manageable league as league two or league one and still get the achievement?

Never had FM with steam and tempted to try the challenge, but in terms of BS north and south teams, I can't really see any I would want to manage. But in league two there are a few potential teams to do it with, so would it work to put league two as the lowest playable league, or does it have to be the BS north or south?

in 1.5 seasons with United only (1st game) I achieved 39 of them! I am not exactly sure which ones I have got though, I will check later :)

plus I wont have the twitter or fb ones either, or any social/uploading achievements...

doing the tutorial will be the hardest one for me....cant stand being told stuff i already know and just end up exiting after a few mins

i have earned promotion from BSS to prem but havent got english hero do i have to stay in the league to get it or has mine just messed up???

doing the tutorial will be the hardest one for me....cant stand being told stuff i already know and just end up exiting after a few mins

Worst thing is that if you flick through it too quickly it glitches and you have to stop again.

So far up to 49/90 (54%). Hoping to get some I've been close to a few times now (double hat-trick, cash to burn, comeback king etc.)
I have a question about the Cup Streak one though. Is it supposed to be 5 different nation cups and if not, which "cups" count?

I have done this many so far 32 of 90 (36%) Achievements Earned

hat-trick
Your player scored a hat-trick

Top Of The Class
You won a manager of the month award

You're Up!
Guide your team to promotion in a domestic league

Cup Glory!
You won a top domestic cup

Champions!
You won the top league in a nation

Team Performance
Five of your players were named in a team of the week

Parked The Bus
Your team didn't concede a goal in 5 consecutive games

Star Man
One of your players was selected in the Team Of The Year

Iron Curtain
Your team conceded the least league goals over an entire season

Scoring Streak
Your team scored in 10 consecutive competitive matches

Unbeatable!
Your team was unbeaten in 10 consecutive competitive matches

You're On Fire
You won 10 consecutive competitive matches

Do The Double
You won a nations top league and cup competitions in the same season

First Victory
You guided your team to victory in a competitive fixture

Headhunted
You were offered a job by a larger team than you were managing

He's Sold!
You sold a player to another team

Back Of The Net!
Your team scored a goal

Thumping
Your team won a match by at least 5 goals

Record Signing
You broke your club's record transfer fee spent on a player

Shrewd Spender
You have gained 90% board confidence in controlling the club's wage bill

I'm The Boss!
You fined one of your clubs players

He's Signed!
You signed a player for your team

Clean Sheet
You played a match without conceding a goal

What A Goal!
Your player collected a goal of the month award

Double Hat-Trick
Your player scored 6 or more goals in one competitive match

Splashing The Cash
You bought a player for £30 million or more

Tremendous Trio
3 of your players were selected in the Team Of The Year

Fantastic Five
5 of your players were selected in the Team Of The Year

Attack!
Your team scored a goal in 20 consecutive competitive matches

Unlocked: Oct 24, 2011 2:41pm
On A Roll
Your team hasn't lost in 20 matches

Unlocked: Oct 31, 2011 11:36am
Squad Depth
Win two consecutive matches fielding an entirely different starting line up in each

Unlocked: Nov 22, 2011 12:52pm
Undercover Agent
Pay over 10 million pounds in agent fees

Sorry for sounding dumb everyone but please could someone explain to me what the fuss is about these achievements and what happens when I achieve one/all of them ????

Thanks in advance