The Goal Hanger - A Football Blog

*Paul*

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've started a new blog using Wordpress - it's called The Goal Hanger and it's a football blog. I normally post general articles, but I may post match reports about specific matches. I will be trying to make one post per week (at least) and I am thinking about posting a Saturday update every Saturday (summarising the matchday). Please comment, subscribe or just follow the blog - I will really appreciate it! I will post the posts on this thread as well, and update it.

Thanks,
​*Paul*

LINK: Click here! (http://goalhanger.wordpress.com/)

Last edited:
Will Wayne Rooney make the England Euro 2012 squad? - *NEW POST*

Ever since that rainy, dull night where Wayne Rooney was sent off for lashing out at Montenegro defender Miodrag Džudović, there has been doubts of whether Rooney would participate in next years European Championships. Football fans everywhere had differing opinions on the controversial sending off of the 26 year old forward after his frustrated hack on Džudović.

Yes, it was absolutely uncalled for and he shouldn't have done it. But surely players lose their tempers all the time during matches, during all the drama, excitement and adrenaline? Some hardcore England fans are outraged at German referee Wolfgang Stark's decision, but many supporters accept the fact that it was a sending off; albeit a needless and stupid one.

Click here to read more...

Last edited:
Dont post your entire article on a forum, people wont click your link then ;)

Post some of it then link them to see the rest of it.

Personally I cba reading it as I couldnt care less about Englands national team atm, so I cant offer you any constructive criticism about the article itself. However the spacing looks good.

Dont post your entire article on a forum, people wont click your link then ;)

Post some of it then link them to see the rest of it.

Personally I cba reading it as I couldnt care less about Englands national team atm, so I cant offer you any constructive criticism about the article itself. However the spacing looks good.
Thanks for the advice, a little cheeky tip there! :p

But, yeah, I will edit it and only post a little of it in the future - thanks for the feedback though, even if you didn't read the article.

Thanks to all the viewers! I'm currently working on a second article 'Will Man City win the Premier League this season?' which should be finished by the end of the week (although I'm very busy this week). Also, I have another blog which currently has no content, but I will post the link to it once it has a bit of content. Thanks!