The Eagles Flying High a story with Crystal Palace F.C.

January.
View attachment 291230

First things first lets get the January transfers out of the way.

View attachment 291232

All my transfers were done by my chairman and overall im quite happy with the players he has brought in, im especially happy about Luke Shaw who is a great talent.

Bristol City 2-1 Crystal Palace.
Bolasie

The new year could not of started off any worse, this game was absolutely atrocious to watch as we only had 1 shot on goal that obviously led to our goal but we only had 12% possession 12!!!!!!

Crystal Palace 0-1 MK Dons (FA Cup)

I expected this result in all honesty after the performance in the previous game, i also rested a number of players in order to focus on the league.

Crystal Palace 5-2 Leeds
Moritz Zaha Jedinak (2) Wright

Thats more like it we re discovered our scoring form in not too concerned about the two goals conceded as they were both absolutely world class goals.

Crystal Palace 3-3 Blackpool
Moritz Zaha Jedinak

Our attacking philosophy came back to haunt us this game as we took the lead on 3 occasions and threw it away each time.

Brighton 2-1 Crystal Palace.
Adryan

So we end the month the same way we started it with a loss, not happy about this game as we were the better team and deserved 3 points but failed to put away our chances.

Player Of The Month.

Andre Moritz.

View attachment 291236

This was his first month back from injury and was the only standout player in which has been a pretty poor month for the club.

The Table.

View attachment 291237

So after a poor month we are still within touching distance of the automatic promotion places, still all to play for.

February.

View attachment 291265

So after a poor start to 2013 i was hoping that the second month of the year would provide me with more joy.

Bolton 2-2 Crystal Palace
Zaha Williams

This was a pretty even game and was probably the correct result in the end.

Crystal Palace 1-0 Derby
Moritz

I have absolutely no idea how we only scored one goal in this match this is probably the best i have seen my team play and literally could of scored 8 or 9 goals.

Crystal Palace 0-1 Hull

This was a pretty even game, disappointed with the result though as they scored 4 minutes into injury time.

Wolves 4-0 Crystal Palace
I have absolutely no idea how this happened we completely dominated the game and somehow lose 4-0, So angry!!!!!!

Player Of the Month
Jon Williams.
View attachment 291267

The Table

View attachment 291268

So were still 3rd but weve dropped a few points back from the top 2 but we are still in with a shout.

March.

View attachment 291414

So after a couple of bad months can i recover and secure promotion to the premier league.

Millwall 3-1 Crystal Palace
Suazo

Same old same old like the previous two months we were simply awful in this game. After this game i decided to drop a few players and give some of the fringe players a go, they might show a bit more desire.

Crystal Palace 4-0 Sheffield Wednesday
Vassell (2) Bolassie Moritz

Thats more like it, this just seemed like one of those game where every shot we had went in we could of easily had another 2 or 3 goals.

Crystal Palace 2-1 Blackburn
Garvan Zaha

Another impressive performance here was capped by an absolutely sensational goal by Zaha.

Crystal Palace 0-2 Ipswich

We were without Zaha in this game and it showed how much he adds to the team.

Huddersfield 0-4 Crystal Palace
Vassell (3) Zaha
A brilliant solo display from Vassell helped us to win this game and after this game i gave him a new 1 year contract.

Player Of the Month.
Darius Vassell.

View attachment 291415
He was brilliant this month picking up 5 goals along the way.

The Table.

View attachment 291416
So still third, april is going to be an very close month.

April and End Of Season Update.

View attachment 291419

So the question is will this be on our shirts next season?

Crystal Palace 3-1 Leicester
Zaha (2) Moritz

What a game, we dominated this game from start to finish against one of the pre season favorites for promotion.

Middelsborough 0-1 Crystal Palace
Vassell
Another brilliant performance by the team against and underperforming boro side, at the beginning of the season they were tipped to finish 2nd and going into this game they were stone dead last.

Crystal Palace 4-1 Cardiff
Vassell (3) Adryan
WOW! What a start to the month weve had 3 straight wins as really put us in the mix.

Nottingham Forest 1-3 Crystal Palace
Adryan Moritz Vassell
OMG!!! Forest were top of the table going into this game, is it too late to win the league?

Watford 2-4 Crystal Palace
Martin Zaha Parr Ekstrand O.G.

Thats 5 wins in a row!!!

Crystal Palace 3-1 Peterborough
Zaha Moritz Vassell

6 Wins in a row, is the title too far away one game to go.

Crystal Palace 0-0 Birmingham

Not the result i wanted going into the game but has it cost us?

Player Of The Month.
Darius Vassell
View attachment 291420
After another 6 goals this month it couldn't be anyone else.

The Final Table.

View attachment 291421

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!
After that sensational month we leapfrogged those above us and in the end won the title by 5 points.

Player Of the Season
Wilfried Zaha.
View attachment 291422
Throughout the entire season this man was absolutely sensational.

Will try and get the Pre Season and August update later.

Pre Season And August.

First of all lets start with the transfers.

View attachment 291537

I changed my staff responsibilities so that my Director Of Football now signs the players, some of the signings are baffling but then others are a stroke of genius.

The Best signing my director of football completed was that of Silvano Cerra on loan from AC Milan this guy is brilliant for an 18 year old.

View attachment 291539
As soon as i have the chance i am putting a bid in for this guy to make the deal permanent.

Here are the pre season results.

View attachment 291540

Barclay's Premier League

Liverpool 2-0 Crystal Palace

The scoreline did slightly flatter Liverpool as we more than held our own in this game.

Crystal Palace 0-3 Manchester United.

If im honest i didnt expect any less, i dont think we will be beating any of the big teams this season but as long as we stay up thats fine with me.

Capital One Cup.

Crystal Palace 3-0 Yeovil
Cerra Williams Adryan

An easy game in truth, played a few of my reserves as i was confident of progressing.

The Table.

View attachment 291542

Doesnt make for good reading at the minute but after a difficult start its only up from here.

September.

After what can only be described as a bad start to the premier league i have a lot more hope for this month.

Aston Villa 0-4 Crystal Palace
Lansbury (2) Cerra Williams
What a first win! Lansbury was absolutely astonishing in this game scoring two goals and setting up the other two.

Crystal Palace 3-2 Burnley
Cerra (2) Williams
Another good performance from my team, Cerra is already proving to be an amazing signing.

Crystal Palace 2-3 Stoke

Cerra Blake

Bit dissapointed with this game as Cerra had two goals disallowed.

Notts County 1-3 Crystal Palace (CAP)
Adryan (2) Blake

So comfortably through to the next round, lets hope the draw is kind to us.

Wolves 1-2 Crystal Palace
Williams Adryan

So another good performance from the team, they have seemed to adjust well to the premier league.

Player Of The Month.
Silvano Cerra.
View attachment 291729

The Table.

View attachment 291730

So the league is starting to look a lot healthier for us.

What are the stats for the random guy from Bury? Mason Bennett looks good, you should try Will Hughes also from Derby he is a beast!

Had a few technical problems this morning so the next update will be up in the next hour

October.

Southampton 2-5 Crystal Palace
Adryan (3) Cerra Jedinak

Fulham 3-1 Crystal Palace
Zaha

Crystal Palace 3-1 Tottenham
Lansbury Zaha Williams

Crystal Palace 1-3 Manchester City (CAP)
Zaha

So over all not a bad month, the only result i am dissapointed with is the Fulham result as we just didnt turn up at all.

Player Of The Month.
Adryan.
View attachment 292526
A very impressive month from the young lad which also resulted in him winning the Young Player Of The Month in the league.

The Table

View attachment 292527

So were up to 5th!! We are performing way above expectations at the minute and lets hope it can continue

November.

Crystal Palace 1-2 Newcastle
Bennett

Everton 3-1 Crystal Palace
Parr

Crystal Palace 0-2 Manchester City

Crystal Palace 2-1 Norwich
Bennett Motta

So a pretty bad month to be honest with only the 1 win, lets hope for better in december.

Player Of The Month.
Mason Bennett.

View attachment 292544
He finally broke into the team in this month and in a bad month was the only silver lining.

The Table.

View attachment 292545

So we drop to 11th which is still better than expected, so the fight for survival looks good at present.

Nice blog mate, can i ask what tactics you use?

Nice blog mate, can i ask what tactics you use?
Hello, cheers mate means a lot. The tactic i use is just a standard 4-2-3-1 but i make slight adjustments to it each game depending on the opponents team weaknesses.

What tactics did you use for your first season?
For the first part of the season i used a standard 4-3-3 but after the results dipped a bit i changed it to a 4-2-3-1 and allow Zaha to run freely on the wing and he pretty much got us promotion.

I wont be posting for a bit, because obviously its christmas and new year so will probably get the story back up and running after the madness has calmed,

Goodbye for now..