FM12 running really slow on my new PC?

Euskadi

Reaction score
It runs fine on my much older laptop, but when I install it on my desktop (2gb RAM, 2.8GHz dual core, Windows 7) it hangs for ages between screens. What I mean is if I'm on the news screen, I can flick through news items no problem, and the loading between days is ok, but if I for example click the transfers icon, it will take ages to load that screen.

It's a 64-bit machine if that makes a difference?

For Win 7 64-Bit the minimum recommended RAM is 2GB, probably has some effect on the game.

For Win 7 64-Bit the minimum recommended RAM is 2GB, probably has some effect on the game.
My laptop is 2GB ram, W7 32-bit with a slower processor... yet it runs FM12 faster.

32-Bit only needs 1GB RAM

...so the fact my PC is more powerful than my desktop means it is running FM slower...

wut

I didn't think FM even supported 64 bit. The process is listed as (* 32)

I had this problem do you save mnay notes if you do delete them all and the game runs very quick if not havent the foggiest!! :)

I'm running a 64 bit machine and FM runs fine so doubt it's anything to do with that. Maybe some conflicting drivers? Hmm possibly not due to drivers if the rest of the game runs speedy.

Any other slow issues with your hard drive read/write speeds?

I think its al to do with RAM speed, FM was really slow for me. Its real Fast now because i done this:

1. Any **** i had , or things i didnt use anymore, i uninstalled on Control Panel
2. Only have playable leagues as leagues you actually might want to manage in, lots of leagues = Extremely slow game
3. Then go into system and change your RAM, just go on Youtube (Thats the link to the video) and follow it