casey32

Reaction score
I thought i'd show a few African players outside the big nations i.e. Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast etc

i will only post a few at moment as i was looking myself for player at championship/ lower rep premiership level. These players are cheap (most can be brought for under £1m) and i shall add more over time. Some can perform at the top level though.

Last edited:
No they didn't upload few minutes I fixing it

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

its strange i can see them

ok done sorry for delay i deleted them by mistake last time

Good finds there mate. Shouldn't the title be African Hidden Gems List? Not two lists? :)

Made typo on title, was in a rush at the time sorry

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Their alot more I've found I will up date this week just concentrating on my Leeds save at the momment

Torric And Otoo are my must buys from Africa, they're kids but they're cheap and can turn out pretty **** good and they' pretty much sign for anyone and at less than 500K for both it's a pretty good bargain. Francis Dickoh (FC Utrecht) is not too shabby as well

Made typo on title, was in a rush at the time sorry

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Their alot more I've found I will up date this week just concentrating on my Leeds save at the momment
thread name changed ;)

That Madagascar guy looked good. The 19 year old one and Valencia youth. Otherwise, for the list cheers (H)

A few more, some more obvious, some you may have forgotten and players for bigger sides

more added soon

some pretty decent players here, good for smaller teams that do not require Wp as well as some pretty well known ones too (well for me anyway) :D just to add my little gem:
Senah Mango - OM
View attachment 94751

Some real good finds there mate,Brilliant stuff