The "how to take a screenshot" guide

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 33K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Good day, I am getting at least two or three questions (PM's) a day asking how to take and upload a SS to Fm-base:

Here is the process (the FAQ one is from Fm06 and used the prntscreen button)

How to take a screenshot:

1) in game, hold Alt and press F9 on any screen you want to take a pic of
2) this will be saved in mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm12/screenshots
3) on fm-base, if you see go advanced block bottom right, click that if not you are already in the advanced settings for posting
4) click the paper clip icon (top of the page, next to smilies) a pop up window will appear
5) click add files (top right) select the files you want to upload and click upload
6) all the uploaded pics will now appear selected at the bottom of the pop up window
7) put your cursor where you want to insert the pics and hit insert

View attachment 208017

And for Macs? Any difference?

Use the application GRAB, although this site won't let you upload .tiff files. YOu'll have to convert them to something else.

Or go to preferences, and change the keybind for taking screenshots. I have mine as shift-X. They get saved to the sports interactive folder.

i haven't got a folder called screenshots in my fm12 folder...

Hey guys, I don't have a screenshot folder on my laptop, and the snipping tool, nor orint screen button work

as a result alt+f9 does nothing any idea of what I could do?

I have created the folder but the screenshots i take dont appear in it!!! any help? :)

I too am having the same problem. I don't have a 'screenshots' fold into my FM13 folder.

What do we do?

Figured it out guys. If pressing alt+f9 doesn't work for you try using fn+alt+f9.

Also, don't worry if you don't have a 'screenshots' folder. The game will automatically give you one once you've successfully screenshooted

Figured it out guys. If pressing alt+f9 doesn't work for you try using fn+alt+f9.

Also, don't worry if you don't have a 'screenshots' folder. The game will automatically give you one once you've successfully screenshooted

Standard function for screen shots is still alt+f9. the 'fn' key is only gonna work with certain laptop model imo

Back