Has Anyone managed to sign David Beckham?

Unitedmate

Reaction score
Basically has anyone signed becks, i've been barca, real, man utd and a few others clubs and he doesnt even want to talk.

i did.. when i take LA Galaxy.. i give him a new contract and he wants.. he doesn't like back to man u and real..

Try an Italian or French team, as he has been with AC Milan, and is heavily linked with PSG. Can't guarantee it'll work though.

I dont know, but is he good enough for ManU or Real?

I tried for the best part of 2 years to sign him for my PSG team for commercial purposes only really and he just wouldnt even talk to me, I don't think he will talk to any new team. :(

Doesn't even want to start nego's with Milan.

SI have ****** up here really. understandable that he won't go to crappy teams like QPR but as if he wouldn't jump at the chance to join Utd, Milan, Real etc.

I finished 3rd with Villa in my first season and wanted to bring Becks in mainly for tutoring my younger players, he was released from his contract at Galaxy and has been on a free for almost a full year and he still will not hold contract talks with me.

I signed him for my QPR. It's season 1 and I'm 6th in the league. Signed him for 2 years, plus option for 3rd if he plays 10 games. Salary is GBP35k, plus other clauses. I've also got Materazzi, Arne Friedrich, Robert Pires and Marcos Assuncao in the team. Wonder if those experienced players have a role? He's playing ok, managed to score one bending freekick, and made 4 corner assists. Played 10 games so far. But apart from commercial reasons, I think he's ******** up my formation because the team's not that fluid and he's clogging up my fast game. He plays MCR. I play a 4-3-2-1 with 2 IF.

i always wanted to sign beckham and give him his number 7 back :( Just for the sake of it. I dont think even in FM11 he wanted to hold talks with me when i was with united. LA Galaxy would accept my offer but he wouldnt even enter contract negotiations :(

i wanted to sign him with norwich but he didnt even talk to me, but he signed for newcastle who were below me and in the relegation zone.

Banega got injured for 6 months in december for me as Valencia who I was playing in right centre midfielder in the deep lying playmaker role. I therefore got Becks in until the end of the season on a free in Jan, his free kicks are only 15, I have another player whose 19 so he hasn't been taking them. Played 6.7 or 6.8 in first 4 games, gets knackered after about 65 mins so I bring on Verratti for some experience.

i brought him in second season he very good he scored a few goal for my team im southampton help me to 6 in premeirship

West Brom signed him on one of my saves.
I tried (Birmingham) But i couldn't afford him.