The Inbetweeners

Tom_7

Reaction score
Hi, anyone else fallen in love with this great show? Third series is coming out in September and I simply cannot wait. So who likes this show? Whoes your favourite character? mine is Jay for his great lines.

Simon: Who brings a bag of **** to a pub?
Jay: Your dad does
Simon: Does he?
Jay: Yeh, your mum

Jay: Im off
Lauren: Oh, don't leave on my account
Jay: No its just I gotta see a man about a dog.....then a woman about a *****

Classic stuff

I think it is absolutely brilliant. Have watched every episode loads of times and can't wait for Series 3 and also the movie :) Favourite character is probably Will just for some of the stuff he says (His rant at Neil's dad springs to mind)

Ironically I was watching this the other day.

Thats stored away in the visual wank bank.

I think it is absolutely brilliant. Have watched every episode loads of times and can't wait for Series 3 and also the movie :) Favourite character is probably Will just for some of the stuff he says (His rant at Neil's dad springs to mind)

His rant at Neil's dad is hilarious, YOU BUMDER!!!

The Thorpe Park one had me in stitches :D

It is quality. My favourite character is Neil. Got series 1 and 2 and can watch it multiple times and I can't wait for series 3.

this show is legendary absoloutely love it and its on tonight at 11 :D will be watching it

Best show ever
what day in september is it back ?

Cheers for telling when it's out mate, been looking everywhere to find a date for it.
So so funny, the one with the French guy in it is really funny & the work experience one :D.

Series 1; episode 2. The one where they bunk off school is THE best.

Jay: Oh and wear you wellies Neil
Neil: Why??
Jay: Coz you'll be knee-deep in grammar school clunge

Jay: If theres grass on the pitch play ball.

#####

Jay: There's some tidy minge here!
Will: Tidy, cause it hasn't got any hair on it.

Jay: Well thanks to me, we're now watching Simon gettin wanked off

it was brilliant when that episode where jay shouted out bus wankers was first shown so many people started to copy it round my area lol