Do People Play As Themselves Or Use A Persona?

roadrunner89

Reaction score
I was basically wondering how do people like to play, as them selves or as a former player, coach etc.

depends on who im managing mate normaly i play as my self but as an albion fan if i manage them i play as jeff astle.

yeah, i think the only time ive been myself is managing either Eastwood Townn or Man Utd

I've always been myself on my own games , but i have made up names for BAP's and BAM's.

Mainly myself, I think I was Kim Jong Il once though...

I always play as Adolf Hitler with a very strict discipline and imagine my troops running around the on the pitch. My tactic blitzfußball only works half of the season though, then I start to struggle during the winter... :(

But to be honest, then I always play with my real name.

Myself, with a fake name... it makes sense.

I never play by my real name, always some interesting name and surname:)

I used to play as myself. Now its a mix of playing as myself and using a persona of Joseba Muniain who was invented for a BaP 2 years ago.

I used to play as myself. Now its a mix of playing as myself and using a persona of Joseba Muniain who was invented for a BaP 2 years ago.

Wasn't two years mate, I was there :) (KRISTOF!)

I tend to either use myself for a male manager, or the psudonym of Gaizka Alonso - Female manager I use the 'persona' of Daniela Contra, who I made up for a story that I started with Steve about 4 months ago. (never got round to doing much of it though :()

I always play as myself, only that I set my age to around 35-40 to make it realistic.