iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a story where I will be following along my created player, and then I will become him as a manager when he retires.

Hello, My name is Richard Holder, and before we go any further, I would like to say, I hate my ******* parents. I mean, who, with the surname of Holder, calls their son Richard. The amount of bulling I received at school was crazy. Fortunately, I was able to put that behind me, and focus on my favourite sport, Football. I have been playing football ever since I was little. My dad *****, always took me along to watch our favourite team, Brighton and Hove albion, and when I found out I got a place in their youth team, I was delighted.

RichardHolderProfile_Attributes-2.png

This is me, pretty sexy, eh..eh? Any girls out there interested give me a ring...No? **** off. My favourite position is striker. My dad made me work my **** off when I was younger, making sure I could smash the ball home. We also spent lots up time up the gym, working on my fitness and sprint speed. Now though, I am hoping the Brighton coaches, and the ****** amazing manager Gus Poyet, will be able to help me develop into the great player I know I can be. My aim is to be the greatest player in the world, to make players like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo look like ****, but will I be able to reach it? Keep following, and find out!

Wow such a cocky young player. Will definitely follow! Make sure you join Rochdale though

Really great idea, am a follower definately. Take a look at my AFC Wimbledon The Rise of the Wombles and leave a comment when u can please.

Look forward to your next update.

2010/11 Season

Well, My time at Brighton didnt last long. Tottenham made on offer of 300k and the chairman accepted. What a *****. 300k?! What bullshit, I am blatantly worth much more than that. Oh well, Brighton's loss. I only made 4 appearances for Brighton's under 18s, but managed to score 5 ******* b-e-a-u-tiful goals. When I arrived at Spurs, I was suffering for strained knee ligaments. This was my fault, I was a complete jewb, and forgot to warm up before the match. I only played 5 games, and scored 3 goals for the under 18's, before some ****** broke my collar bone by decking me in a match. Im hoping to go out on loan next season, to gain some first team experience. Maybe I will go to Rochdale, ive heared they have some fit birds there. Maybe I will find one to ****? Who knows.

RichardHolderProfile_Attributes-3.png

Last edited:
2011/12 Season

I got the loan deal I wanted this season, but unfortunately, it wasn't to Rochdale. Instead, I went to Leyton Orient. Sadly, no sexy girls, no ***. ******* lame. In terms of football though, I had a fun season raping up league 1 with my amazing skills and goals. I got 31 first team starts this season, and scored 16 goals. I did suffer a few injuries though. First I fractured my cheekbone after some **** decided to run onto the pitch and punch me in the face. I also broke my jaw after a jawbreaker eating contest. I kinda took jawbreaker to literally. Next season hopefully Harry will give me some first team action, or else I am going to be ******. Im also still looking for any interested girls. Anyone want to give me a call? Please...

RichardHolderProfile_Attributes-4.png

Dickholder is so, so handsome. Pretty good so far, keep it up. :)

Thanks for the comments everyone. Next update will be up tomorrow :)

2012/13 season

Well, what a **** season. I got injury after injury this season. I pulled to many muscles from failing to warm up, and broke my **** after loosing a game of A.R.S.E. I also played hardly any ******* football this season. Harry Redknapp left his job at Spurs to take the England job, and was replaced by Francisco Ayestaran, and I must say, what a *** head he is. He left me rotting in the reserves for half a season before letting my go back to Leyton Orient on loan again. I was only there for 3 months, but made 8 starts and got 3 goals. I also got my first international caps, and got my fist goal after spooning the Lithuanian under 18's defence before blasting it bast their goalkeeper. I was also given a wage increase, and to celebrate, I threw a wild house party, and put an open invitation out to every woman in Tottenham. I was delighted when lots of them turned up, but sadly none of them were interested. I then got in a bit of a rage, and ended up causing £20,000 of damage to my house by smashing things. Im starting to think maybe women arent for me. Maybe I should go gay?

RichardHolderProfile_Attributes.png

Looking good, Dicky. Hopefully get a loan move to the Championship next year to encourage your development...

Thanks for the comments. Im glad the humour is working :D next update will be done tomorrow