The Links Thread (PLEASE READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very good idea Greg but half of them wont even read this no doubt.

A very good idea Greg but half of them wont even read this no doubt.

You are a nippy sweet arent you?? Time of the month is it? :$:$

You dont give folk enough credit! That's your problem.

Willster

*sigh* mind your own business much? Or are you just sticking up for n00bs everywhere?

We have a countless amount of threads/posts to check, most of these are the same basic stuff over and over again instead of people reading or checking out other threads before posting.

Take your freedom fighting elsewhere

kris u need to chill and show people a bit more respect ur not a good example for this site

Kris is only stating what everyone else who has been around a while is thinking. God if people would just search for 10 seconds before posting up threads that are completely obvious questions or that have already been posted before we wouldn't be having any of this. As a mod Kris should be telling people not to make pointless threads, so for those of you saying he's not doing what he's supposed to be doing, well he is, OK. So stop your whinging and enjoy the game and the forums.

No one had made a thread for them at the time Ad and theres no point adding them now anyway as no one pays attention to this thread, they just make their own duplicate thread.

loool
most of these links are too vague..although sum are very useful :D

Currently renaming threads currently linked to to make them easier to find in search.

Im also gunna update the links page and from now on we will be giving infractions out for duplicate threads.

if i want a striker for conference do i post a thread in strikers or conference???

ok thanks just didnt want to get an infraction or whatever it is

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

the conference link sends me to a thread to do with gateshead :S where should i start my own thread to ask about a different team and different players? in the 'lower league managers' ?

ok thanks just didnt want to get an infraction or whatever it is

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

the conference link sends me to a thread to do with gateshead :S where should i start my own thread to ask about a different team and different players? in the 'lower league managers' ?

Nah use the thread it links to.

Its originally abotu Gateshead but i imagine all conference north.sotuh teams can atract the same players

Great idea,there are way too many repeat threads.Its a pitty that not many will use it though.:mad:

Feel Free to create a thread for the Conference then and ill add it to my links thread :)

should i create it in players yer?

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

cheers for adding the BSP link

should i create it in players yer?

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

cheers for adding the BSP link

Had to edit most of the thread though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.