klaudys

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I'm in Real at 12/13. So, one question. Then message come for backrrom advice i always take it and there are suggesting things about, like Cassilias should take weaker foot, di marria should go one-on-one through goalkeeper. So, do i need to do this, it does better for my team? Because, at start of season i'm pretty good and banging goals in every game (4-7 goals) and then the season is running, after one backroom advice, another b.a., my game is getting worst and worst. Maybe something experienced with this problem? Should i do those things and take assistant manager suggestings? i don't say that my team come worst, but only win, like 2-1 or 1:0, where i'm not dominating.. Maybe it's for season running and players are tired after game after game? I'm ussing goals galorev5 tactic, thanks for answers :) Soory for poor english...

If it isn't broken, don't try and fix it!

You should always take a good look at assistant advice before accepting it, sometimes it may not be beneficial.

If it isn't broken, don't try and fix it!

You should always take a good look at assistant advice before accepting it, sometimes it may not be beneficial.

maybe someone tried to ignore assistant suggestings and played for about 2 months? Interesting, how they get success :)

I never hold any backroom advice meetings.. I dont like them :c

Backroom advice does not take into account your tactics and the position you play your players in. For example I use an Att Mid Centre in that position, but he can also play on the wings. I continually get advice to train him to run with the ball down the right. This would go completely against how I play this player as I want him to make runs through the centre!

Always look at what they are suggesting and if it fits with your tactics and how you use the player. Never accept everything they say.