The 'Looking for Staff' thread

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Reaction score
In order to prevent an influx of similar threads asking for coaches/scouts etc, use this thread if you want other FM-Base members to help you find the right Staff member for your club.

Please use the template, if you do not, your request will probably go unanswered.

Club:
Level:
Position:
Wages:
Max Fee
Season:
Additional Information:

Club: Liverpool
Level: EPL
Position: Youth Coach, coach, GK Coach, fitness coach, scouts, assistant managher (Sorry!!!)
Wages: N/A
Max Fee: None
Season: First
Additional Information: Coaches - Good passing, stamina and tactics attributes.

Last edited:
To be honest Alex, due to it being the demo, coaches aren't needed unless you plan to continue your save when the full game comes out. I doubt many people will though due to the small database size.

On last years game Roberto Bettega (I think that was his name) was a fantastic scout, unattached aswell, im not sure if he is with another club now but hes worth looking at if you need a new scout.

He got me some good players from south america, but this was when i was in my 10th+ season or something, and these players were regenerated... but highly recommended

If your looking for an assistant manager you can't go wrong with Tony Coton...18 JPA 18 JPP as well as other high stats and is available for free (unattached)

Club: Luton
Level:BSP
Position: Coach, assistant manager mainly
Wages: 1.5k max
Max Fee: None
Season: First
Additional Information: STATS TO BE GOOD
Tactical Knowledge
J Player Ability
J Player Potential
Motivation

JP Woody! He got the job of a scout at Southampton in FM 11

Last edited:
Club: Reading
Level: ????
Position: Scout
Wages:Not sure Sorry
Max Fee: 1.2 mil
Season:1
Additional Information: Sorry for not much info but dont know how to get it any ideas all im after is a average scout or a cheap good one :)

Assistant Manager

Club: Real Madrid
Position: Assistant Manager
Wages:don't care I have money
Max Fee: max
Additional Information: I need him to be able to handle team talk for me at half time :)

Club:Blackburn
Position: *** man
Wages:2k
Max Fee
Season:1st
Additional Information: Newcastle nick my *** man, played the whole pre season without but need help now!

Club: Blyth Spartans
Level: Blue Square North
Position: Coach (x2)
Wages: Peanuts! Probably about £100 at the most.
Max Fee: £0
Season: 1st
Additional Information: Just interested to see if anyone has found any gems. I currently have no coaches at the club and just my assistant training. Not really too fussed about which category the coach is best in. Thanks!

Club: Reading
Position: Scout
Wages:Not sure Sorry
Max Fee: 1.2 mil
Additional Information: Sorry for not much info but dont know how to get it any ideas all im after is a average scout or a cheap good one :)

Roberto Bettega is a fantastic scout, was free last time I looked.

Its also good if you want a good assistant manager, look at the youth coaches from the likes of Arsenal, Man Utd, Barcelona etc, 9times out of 10 a youth coach will leave that position to join a smaller club as an Assistant Manager.

Then when he is there ask him to recommend players and other coasches from his previous club.

I've found Marco Monti is a good *** manager for a top team. Got him from Inter Milan.

If you watched ''Footballs next star'' he was the coach on that. If you have the facepack you'll definitely recognise him if you watched it!

Coaches for finishing
Small database.

Try looking at the retired footballers who were forwards, i.e SIGNORI, KLUIVERT etc or about to retire, **** all round coaches but usually good Attacking coaches

Club:port Vale
Level:League two
Position:Scout
Wages:350 per week
Max Fee £0
Season:2010
Additional Information: A free agent if possable

From help thread:

So I was trying to sign some great coaches and scouts before starting off.

But when I try to sign the great staff I had in FM 2010, this time there is a message "I'm not currently interested in discussing terms with your club" or something like that.

Is this just because the "contract" has started for everyone in the game just in June or July, so it's too soon to sign them? Or is there a new feature in FM 2011 by which the coaches are more loyal to their club or don't want to move from their current country or something like that? Because in FM10, we could sign coaches left, right and centre without any trouble at all, except for the compensation fee...

I'm only getting ears from 2 or 3 out of the 15 or so staff I had signed in FM 2010...:S

Anyone? It shouldn't be too hard to find...

Give me 5 star def & attack coaches :)
P.S. Why does Lollichon (knowing that he's 5 star GK-coach) give me only 4.5 stars in GK-handling and GK-shot stop?
I dont get it.

Cheerz.

Terry Mcdermott looks like he has good assistant manager attributes. He's at Huddersfield.

Club: Liverpool
Position: Assistant manager
Wages: Any
Max Fee Any
Additional Information:preferably British, but I'm not too bothered.

Thanks x.