Another alleged *** attack by a footballer

Reaction score
As a Blade myself hope gets off after all he is only accused of doing it.

If he is proven guilty I would have no problems with getting rid of him.

Wales star Ched Evans quizzed over *** ‘attack’ | The Sun |News

It is The Sun newspaper, so I might wait for a much more respectable source to come out with this news story than them. If true, it would be a shame. Liked Chedwyn, thought he was a good goalscorer and a great one indeed when on form.

So many stories of *** attacks are now getting dropped in court, its as if the women wants publicity, money ETC

if its true he dont deserve to play football any longer, but i have my doubts until proven guilty

So many stories of *** attacks are now getting dropped in court, its as if the women wants publicity, money ETC

There's a number of reasons why they get dropped mate. If you've been at a trial where something like this is on trial (I did jury service on one), you'll know what I mean. It's really, really harrowing and rough stuff all round. A lot of people just want to move on without having it all dug up again and be relived in court with some posh bloke in a wig implying it's your fault etc etc.

Not to say anything about this case. If he's guilty, hope he gets punished properly. If he's innocent, I hope he's totally cleared and can move on with his life without any stain to his reputation.

Not a good day for SUFC and SWFC then, apparently Madine has been arrested for arson ! (NOTW) if they are both true.

Not a good day for SUFC and SWFC then, apparently Madine has been arrested for arson ! (NOTW) if they are both true.

That makes it 2 all on the criminal records score sheet then.

Kenny and Evans for us and Johnson and Madine for you

" A source said: "She woke without her bag and phone." "

i had to laugh at this..