LGFIRE

Reaction score
Ive, seen there is to may threads asking for challanges, and to help the community it would be good if you post it here, and people would give you ideas of who to be and what to do

Would like a decent team in the top division of there country, preferably of a good league.

thanks.

Here are some challenges:

International:
Impossible Challenges:
American Samoa
Anguilla
Montserrat
Papua New Guinea
San Marino
Andora

Hard:
Latvia
New Zealand
Lichenstein
Montenegro
Rwanda

Medium:
Slovenia
Honduras
Turkey
Sweden
Japan
Jamaica
Libya
Egypt
Zambia
Algeria
Trinidad And Tobago
Wales
Cyprus
Jordan
Georgia
Cyprus
Belarus
Seychelles

Simple Challanges:
Ivory Coast
Ghana
Ukraine
England
Spain
Brazil
Urugauy
Argentina
Check Republic
Israel

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Would like a decent team in the top division of there country, preferably of a good league.

thanks.
I would recomend, Pompey, Wolves, Hull, Burnley, Everton

Go for Everton they have not got much money and will want to see how people do with Everton or MK Dons.

Sampdoria was the best challenge i ever had on FM2009(Seria A)

Palermo is a really good challenge. They have a good squad

I forgot to mention that if you can also inform us, what team you choose

- Thanx LGFIRE

Hello
Lower League Challenge wanted
BSN or BSS please
Mid table team, capable of better. OK finances and facilities.
Thanks

Hello
Lower League Challenge wanted
BSN or BSS please
Mid table team, capable of better. OK finances and facilities.
Thanks

try being newport county or maybe even corby dover and if u fancy a real challenge alfreton

northwich victoria
sorry 4 off topic but any1 watchin them tommoz i am goin watch and wud like 2 know how many r watchin from here

Just an addition to the international challenges try Luxembourg. InFM09 I was one point away from going to the world cup so it's not impossible. Worth a go if you have a good defensive tactic

A team in a good european championship (preferencially EPL) which gives a good transfer budget. Note: not big teams like R. Madrid, Man United, etc

Tks

A team in a good european championship (preferencially EPL) which gives a good transfer budget. Note: not big teams like R. Madrid, Man United, etc

Tks

Fiorentina, Sunderland, Bordeaux, Napoli, Villareal, Athletico Madrid, Hoffenheim..

Tks
Fulham, Fiorentina, Sunderland, West Ham, PSG