The Need Some (Quality) Wingers/Will I Survive the English Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter sat10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3K

Rate the squad (keeping in mind its debuting in EPL)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sat10

Reaction score
...I think I will ;)..But I'll let you decide..

Ok..so I started my game with Southampton..and 2 seasons later, I am in the English Premier League (2012-13)..
I told my board that I could get a top half finish finish (not without being confident)..and they were kind enough to provide me with a GBP 38.5 mil transfer budget..Though I got my biggest stars for free..(You'll see what I mean)..The problem is..not a lot of players from the big clubs want to come..so my choice is pretty limited..and although i think I've covered most of my areas pretty well..(I play a 4-1-1-4 formation), I'm still concerned about the quality of wingers i currently possess..Any suggestions on who i could get?
Also, kindly rate my current squad by checking the attachment.
P.s.-All the players who i bought this season are basically all the first team i have right now,except Jordan Spence and Juraj Kucka, who have survived in the team this season, and Matias Defederico, who is awaiting his work permit to come into EPL and take it by "storm". :)

Last edited:
he is really good in real life to i duno how much you have left but might cost abit. also that matis was th hightlight of my team in 2012 with swansea he cost me 5mill duno how much u could get him for but i defo recommend him

thats a great squad, did exceptional on the frees

a lot of wages though i assume?

thats a great squad, did exceptional on the frees

a lot of wages though i assume?
thanx C-R-7..will check 'em out..did have Schelotto in my Napoli squad on the last game I was playing...was great..and thanx mfage1...well kinda..but i did try to keep that under control too..goin on around 871,000 per week right now..lost quite a bit on signing on fees though!

Dennis appiah can be had for 2 mil if your after a cheap prospect

Back