The NHL Thread

iamauser

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 12, 2009
I have always wanted to get into ice hockey. I actually bought the NHL 17 game a little while ago as it was cheap. I still do understand some of the rules though lol.

OP
Liam

Liam

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 7, 2011
Plymouth
fm-base.co.uk
I have always wanted to get into ice hockey. I actually bought the NHL 17 game a little while ago as it was cheap. I still do understand some of the rules though lol.
It's my second fav sport after football. I started following back in 2017. Now I own three jerseys.. 😅

Synoptikal

Mar 31, 2019
Vienna, AT
It's my second fav sport after football. I started following back in 2017. Now I own three jerseys.. 😅
THREE?! That must've set you back a pretty penny!

I'm an Arizona Coyotes fan. Unironically. I've always liked an underdog team and when I started following the NHL it was the season when they made the Conference finals, only to fall to the eventual champions.

I'm liking what I see this season from us though. There are weaknesses to be sure, and I don't think we're quite at a level where we can say "This will be our season to be champs". But Kessel has brought a clinical edge which has been sorely missing and Schmaltz has been on a tear recently. I reckon we can make Playoffs, but we won't get any further than the second round.