The Official Martin Atkinson Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eds

Reaction score
Depreciating the Premier League's worst referee, right here.

refs are only human, lets just get off their back and let them to their job.

Depreciation? What, does he not age well, or something? :p

He didn't do his job.

I actually have suspicions he's been bribed the performance was that poor.

we tend to disagree on most thing but i'm right with you on this one.

Ah, quit whining losers!!!! Liverpool just suck right now, don't blame the ref, blame RAFA BENITEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you would have nicked the game would you have made this thread...

He didn't do his job.

I actually have suspicions he's been bribed the performance was that poor.
nonsense, this is the kind of rubbish that lead to the strike up in scotland, you have no evidence, yet you think he's been bribed because things didn't go your way

We all get refs having a bad game. Halsey was shocking in Villa's game not so long ago. Just get on with it.

Couldn't come up with a better idea of a thread ? C'mon but this thread is awful ... referees are only human and make mistakes. Yes he was poor but ... "Depreciation thread" for him ? Lol.

picture.php

Please stop moaning, you lost so what?

refs are only human, if u are truly feeling hard done by go appeal to Sepp Blatter to get a video review system instead of insulting these guys, that why the strike in Scotland happened in the first place cos Refs were angry with all these insuls thrown at them

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

No because it wouldn't have mattered. We lost because of him.

dont u think ur performance played a part at all in your loss, or u think Liverpool performed like champions out there tonite :p

Of course, the fact that you blew your chances had no bearing on the result, or that certain players weren't actually playing well at all..

Ref had a bad game it happens.

Liverpool have been **** all season, but you havent started a Hodgson Depreciation thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.