The Pentegon Challenge: Kinkladze is ready for World Domination

kino4city

Reaction score
The Pentegon Challenge - My Progress so far...

Career so far:-

Georgi Kinkladze - Sunday League Footballer - Unemployed...

The below listed screenshots will be updated at the end of every season and/or change of managerial position, I will also archive the posts / screenshots in the thread after the prior to updating.

What I have accomplished so far...
TBA

Latest Update-

Year:
2011/2012

Managers Profile
View attachment 235533

Managers Biography
View attachment 235530
Current Team
View attachment 235534
Targets for that season
View attachment 235531
Comments
Never managed outside Europe before so should be fun.
Got a lot of reshuffling to do as the squad is fair too unbalanced and needs vast improvement to achieve above expectations
I am hoping for Top 4 Finish.

Last edited:
looks good so far ill be following, since im doing the same challenge would you take a look at my story for this challenge :)

looks good so far ill be following, since im doing the same challenge would you take a look at my story for this challenge :)

Cheers, man watching the video's now, looking good. Like that you have time to make video's...

First Season: Kinky proved he is a true tactical genius

End of Season: 2011/2012

Summary:-

Overall, a very successful season. Won the League (qualifies for Asia CL-doubt I'll do well with an Aussie team) - the team and players are so under-rated; the average levels of the league is rubbish and it proved so in the games, anyone beats anyone and no real dominance prevailed...except for Kinky's Gold Coast

League Table
View attachment 236511
Fixtures
View attachment 236509
View attachment 236510
Squad (in order of player rating)
View attachment 236512
Comments
I don't know if I will stay at Gold Coast, as I hate the league rules!!
but I'd be stupid to leave now I've qualified.
I think I would only leave if I got offered a job at a better team who are in the CL also.

A bit concerned, as my squad is ageing also, may have to invest in some new players... boy i hate these rules...gonna have to shop around for some aussies!! ANY RECOMMENDATIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED (I CAN'T SIGN ANYONE FROM THE SAME LEAGUE)​

Hi guys,
I wasn't gonna do any mid season updates but unreal loan!!

NOT CONFIRMED YET BUT MY ASSISTANT RECKONS HE'S INTERESTED... COME ON ASIA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!

View attachment 236741

My Assistants sacked for getting my hopes up for nothing!! Not even a month loan, try again in Jan if still available lol

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD - I HAVE NO INTEREST IN CONTINUING IT!!!

I'D RATHER JUST PLAY THE CHALLENGE THAN DOCUMENT ITS PROGRESS - IT TAKES TO LONG

THANK IN ADVANCE