Changing your Colours

drezzy86

Reaction score
Hi guys

I was wondering if any one on here used to support one team but now supports another? Or is this just a No-No to most Football fans?

I bring this up because when i was younger, i didn't know many Chelsea fans. I was ripped for being one....but now they seem to be every where, and it's the same with Manchester City.

And if you had to choose another English club to support, who would it be?

I would personally support Arsenal, i've always liked watching them.

I would probably support Fulham. Closest enough PL ground to me, easy to get tickets, cheap. All the things Arsenal arn't :p

West ham. Live 5-10 mins from Upton park and I currently have a season ticket with my friend at west ham. Stevenage as well of course :).

Couldn't support anybody else. Been Everton fan 29 years and that's how it's going to remain until I leave this mortal coil.

Would never change allegiance, but if we went out of business or something, I'd probably adopt Bournemouth as my team as I now live there and go to 4 or 5 games a season. Plus it's a nice area and the Bournemouth fans just seem to be better people than other team's fans.

Will always be A Arsenal supporter even if we went into the conference in a few years time, but ive always supported Crystal Palace as my parent moved there when i was young basically grew up like outside selhurst park.

I could never change even though is only a question I couldn't choose anyone but Arsenal

Always been a Chelsea fan since 1996 and although i was born and bred in Portsmouth and will proberly die here i have no affiliation towards them at all. This is mainly because of my mates who like to rub it in whenever Chelsea don't win so i give it back etc etc etc, but because of this i hate Portsmouth. So in conclusion my mind dosen't even function when i think about supporting another club.

I will always support Leeds but if I get into Newcastle uni I will probably make them my second team and try to go to games :) they have cheaper prices for students of the uni? :p (they seem to have close links)

i suport Manchester united but if i had to support another club it would probably have to be west ham or QPR

i support Rangers if i had to support another club It would be Inverness calledoinian Thistle

If I had to support another team, it'd be Newcastle United, always had a bit of a soft spot for them.

If Rovers had folded in the 80's then I would either be a Bath City or Mangotsfield United supporter.

Fortunately Rovers didn't fold and I am able to follow them up and down the country just like my Dad did at my age. Privileged!

I pretty much support two clubs; I was an Everton fan for a fair bit of my childhood until my stepdad and brother took me to see Chelsea a lot and I slowly started getting converted. I still have a massive soft spot for the Toffees and when meet up with my dad at Goodison I feel no shame in singing "If you know your history" because I do know the history and I do love the club. It's a weird situation and lots of people don't understand but I don't see anything wrong with it. I describe it as like being married: I have a passionate and amazing relationship with my wife but I'll always still feel emotion for the first girl I loved.

I pretty much support two clubs; I was an Everton fan for a fair bit of my childhood until my stepdad and brother took me to see Chelsea a lot and I slowly started getting converted. I still have a massive soft spot for the Toffees and when meet up with my dad at Goodison I feel no shame in singing "If you know your history" because I do know the history and I do love the club. It's a weird situation and lots of people don't understand but I don't see anything wrong with it. I describe it as like being married: I have a passionate and amazing relationship with my wife but I'll always still feel emotion for the first girl I loved.

Wow, really well put

I still have a massive soft spot for the Toffees and when meet up with my dad at Goodison I feel no shame in singing "If you know your history" because I do know the history and I do love the club.

Of course you do. It only takes a few seconds to read the history of them.

I'd say if I had to changed now, it would be Celtic... or Wolves.. always liked them two clubs.

Supported Wigan since the day I was conceived. Whilst around me, my dad supported Newcastle, my grandad supported Rangers, my Step dad, Manchester United and I lived next door to Liverpool fans for over 10 years, but I stuck with my local team! Used to play in the junior ranks, until I found alcohol.. Wish I could go back because I know I was one of the best kids there. IF they ever went in to administration, which I can never see, I don't know what I'd do with myself XD.

I've always supported man utd and always will. I played for man city youth and obviously had to wear the kit, i wore a united kit underneath it! If man utd (and fc united) folded, i would probably support Altrincham with everton as my bit on the side

When it seemed almost certain Plymouth Argyle would fold in the summer, I 100% knew I would support the phoenix club. There's something about this club, even though we hardly ever win, its like one big family- and I wouldn't swap it for anything else.