Villas-Boas resigns as Porto boss

What the **** are you on about? You have made yourself look like a mug and no one finds it funny...

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

**** Troll

I found it funny.

Thanks Pal

Holy ****, all of this because of some jealous cats and some upset Porto fans... Belfast Riots!?!? I can see a riot forming out of this. JEEESUS!

Holy ****, all of this because of some jealous cats and some upset Porto fans... Belfast Riots!?!? I can see a riot forming out of this. JEEESUS!

I hate Porto, I hate Chelsea. How do i decide whice side i support. FIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT

Well, seeing as you haven't really posted in this topic, I'd say, my team of choice! :D

Good God, some of you are complete and utter mongs.

Exciting move by Chelsea, with some hint of underhandedness, no change in their approach then, an intriguing summer ahead

Good God, some of you are complete and utter mongs.

Exciting move by Chelsea, with some hint of underhandedness, no change in their approach then, an intriguing summer ahead

From what I've been hearing on the radio from various journalists throughout Europe, some of the football he's been using has been very exciting and effective. Looking forward to seeing it myself. Always good to see such a young manager doing so well already

From what I've been hearing on the radio from various journalists throughout Europe, some of the football he's been using has been very exciting and effective. Looking forward to seeing it myself. Always good to see such a young manager doing so well already

He will bring some fantastic football to the Premier League

He will bring some fantastic football to the Premier League

Going to be like you said intruiging to watch. The quality of the football in the Premiership has been great recently, what with Burnely then Blackpool exploding onto scene and wreaking havoc with their styles. They may have bitten the dust toward the end, but it was a real eye opener. Remains to be seen though if Chelseas players can adjust to his philosophy, and hope he brings in some quality players too. Potentially, this could be another great season of Premiership football. Can't ****** wait now!

Going to be like you said intruiging to watch. The quality of the football in the Premiership has been great recently, what with Burnely then Blackpool exploding onto scene and wreaking havoc with their styles. They may have bitten the dust toward the end, but it was a real eye opener. Remains to be seen though if Chelseas players can adjust to his philosophy, and hope he brings in some quality players too. Potentially, this could be another great season of Premiership football. Can't ****** wait now!

Yeah, we will see less functional football from Chelsea, and from the likes of United etc

Yes he brought really exciting Football with Porto, a bit like Barcelona and also the other team he used to manage

Interestingly him and Mourinho do not speak to each other anymore and according to AVB its because they have different views on how Football should be played

:':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(