• G-Bentley1595

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • J0k3r

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G-Bentley1595

Reaction score
This is for the 3 contestants that didnt get to show off thier skilled kits in the aurter finals,
Contestants in this poll:
Bradyo
G-Bentley1595
J0k3r

here are the kits, remember , this does not affect my kit competition that is ongoin atm , but to give the kit makers a chance to show what they did .

Bradyo;
View attachment 98652

View attachment 98653

G-bentley1595:
View attachment 98654

View attachment 98655

J0k3r:

sorry about you choosing all 3 kits, please just choose 2 kits lol,, i dont know how to delete poll; now, but just choose two ok

mines where based on a retro kit i found on google search but missed out one small detail

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

voted for G-Bentley and Bradyo

I only voted for J0k3r as I am not really keen of any but if I am honest his is the best as Bradyo's away just hurts my eyes (too much colour and not much execution), G-Bentley's home is missing a make and also both look a bit plain but I also don't like the circle shapes they are quite random and basic in terms of pen tool usage. Therefore for me J0k3r edges it though his lines are a bit too visible and the logos should be a tiny bit further down and the two top in more and not on the arms. However I love the way you all tried to do different things.

I only voted for J0k3r as I am not really keen of any but if I am honest his is the best as Bradyo's away just hurts my eyes (too much colour and not much execution), G-Bentley's home is missing a make and also both look a bit plain but I also don't like the circle shapes they are quite random and basic in terms of pen tool usage. Therefore for me J0k3r edges it though his lines are a bit too visible and the logos should be a tiny bit further down and the two top in more and not on the arms. However I love the way you all tried to do different things.

i didnt put a logo because i ahrdly ever do, and also the away kit was based ona a old away kit.

I know, I am a Chelsea fan and my Dad has the shirt but it is white and red diamonds., the Chelsea blue looks a bit vibrant to me too.

im not a fan of any so i didnt vote but good work

I know, I am a Chelsea fan and my Dad has the shirt but it is white and red diamonds., the Chelsea blue looks a bit vibrant to me too.

i was trying to copy this kit
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
View attachment 98675

Oh right, that was a different one (not as popular as the one I described). Yours is a bit bare though I mean collar wise and that it isn't that filling.