Stadium Capacity: 35402 all-seater
Training Facilities: Good training facilities
Youth Facilities: Excellent youth facilities
Media Prediction: 1st

Finances
Transfer Budget: £5,000,000
Current Wage: £499,676
Wage Budget: £550,000

Objective: To win the FA Cup, League Cup, Barclays Premier League, Champions League and European Super Cup with West Ham within 10 season.

Start of First Season
SEWOt.png

My Team and Staff at the start of First Season
1Lotf.png

Vq83B.png

Transfer:
Taylor-Fletcher - 4,00,000 from Blackpool
Ryo Miyachi - Loan from Arsenal
Jack Robinson - Loan from Liverpool

Last edited:
End of First Season
5BS64.png

I would say I'm very happy with this result even though we ended second, but at least we promoted and that is the top priority for me. My aim was to win all the top flight trophy available by 10season, and now 1season has past. 9 season more for me to reach my aim.​

Last edited:
Start of Second Season

Gb00v.png

My Team and Staff at the start of Second Season
4j1tN.png

KPIO2.png

Transfer:
Michael Owen - Free Transfer
JussiJaaskelainen - Free Transfer
Ricardo Gardner - Free Transfer
Aleksandar Kolarov - Loan from Manchester City
Bakary Sako - Loan from AS Saint-Etienne
Alberto Aquilani - Loan from Liverpool
Charlie Adam - 7,00,000 from Liverpool

Last edited:
11 July 2011
I've launched a loan offer for Arsenal hot-prospect Ryo Miyachi as the club lack of quality left winger, and today I received the news that Arsenal has accepted the loan until the end of season with option for Arsenal to recall him back. I'm very happy obviously as Miyachi will surely give us a extra option on the left wing.
4TSSh.png

14 July 2011

I've made a few loan bid for talented young and experienced striker and left back respectively from Manhester United and Liverpool few day ago. And I'm very happy as both of the club accepted my loan offer for Danny Welback, Michael Owen and Jack Robinson. This also assure that our strike force will be settled for at least this season and that is a great news. Miyachi also completed his loan move to the club this afternoon.

0quvD.png

Ncy8b.png

JtBwj.png

NsyVW.png

16 July 2011

Despite rejecting Aston Villa' previous bid for Jack Collison, they came back with a better offer this time. But unfortunately, me and the club decided to stand on our decision that Jack is a important first-team player for the team and will not be sold no matter the amount of money Aston Villa agree to pay.
3O1wK.png

The following afternoon, the club decided to offer Jack Collison a new contract so as to ensure he will be in this club for many years to come and also kill off the interest from Aston Villa

LthLF.png

Jack Robinson also completed his a-season long loan move from Liverpool to West Ham.
0IODg.png

17 July 2011​

Both Michael Owen and Danny Welback loan deal have broken down after both player decided that they would rather stay at Manchester United for the season. We have then decided to set our sight on Blackpool' Taylor-Fletcher and had made a 4,000,000 bid for the striker.

GkeKP.png

7AFeM.png

19 July 2011​

Blackpool has accepted a 4,000,000 bid from West Ham for Taylor-Fletcher and has given West Ham permission to offer the striker a contract. A contract was later sorted out with Fletcher's agent.

OCASQ.png

A contract was later sorted out with Fletcher's agent.
C29x5.png

20 July 2011​

Jack Collison had signed a new contract offered by West Ham on 16 July 2011 which will see him stay at the club until 2015.

5JWPR.png

22 July 2011​

West Ham are pleased to announce that the Taylor-Fletcher has completed his £4,000,000 move from Blackpool to West Ham.
5LPM6.png

Last edited:
29 July 2011
League Cup draws West Ham against Bristol Rovers
DGXkv.png

6 August 2011

West Ham manager suffer disappointing first league defeat.

When asked about what went wrong, West Ham manager Benaldo replied: I think the match was pretty even, we both got our chances and it is just that Derby took their chances and we haven't. It is obviously very disappointing start to the season, and we will surely look to improve in the future.

Ewk5U.png

TdpwN.png

10 August 2011

6 Goal Cole trashed Bristol Rovers in the League Cup encounter against West Ham

West Ham manager Benaldo said in a interview: Carlton Cole was incredible. So was the team that played the match. David Bently and Ryo Miyachi also was immense through out the match and I felt sad for Bently that he doesn't get a goal. But his performances was immense. I also believe the goal that Miyachi got this afternoon will also bring him loads of confident. However, our defense was weak, and Bristol was able to score 4 goal because of our bad defend. This is a problem I'll solve behind closed door and hopefully it will improve.

Ny7sF.png

ZcsnI.png