Does Anyone still play **** Zombies and do you want it in the new COD?

would you buy Call of Duty Black Ops

• Total voters

madridboy86

Reaction score
I bought Call of Duty World at War since the 20th of March this year got it for £19.99 on PS3 coz I was getting quite sick of MW2 I've complete Spec Ops and single player plus 100% online, I've complete single player on vet on both MW 2 & WAW but the one mode I'm :wub:ing is **** Zombies Mode its so fun and great to chill out with mates and muck around online with :)

also this thread is just to see if people are still playing COD WAW coz I get around 28,000 people online every night on PS3 since I bought it :p

also this is for all console users

PS3, XBOX360, PC & iPhone

also I've hear in the rumour mill that Zombie Mode is coming back in the new COD black ops :D due to public demands

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=7624

I hope this is in :D

Last edited:
I used to play all the time, but then my PS3 conked out and I was forced to get another one (Obviously without the map pack on it). I then attempted to re-download the MPs for WaW but they had already been downloaded onto 5 different systems from that account and so I was unable to. So now I don't play at all because the first map is a royal shitfest.

i play **** zombies on my iphone lol

oops sorry forgot about the iPhone :mad:

I used to play all the time, but then my PS3 conked out and I was forced to get another one (Obviously without the map pack on it). I then attempted to re-download the MPs for WaW but they had already been downloaded onto 5 different systems from that account and so I was unable to. So now I don't play at all because the first map is a royal shitfest.

ask one of your mates to deactive using your account and then you'll get back to using it I got to admit the first map is ****, but the other three are great :p

http://www.mapmodnews.com/article.php?story=More-Call-of-Duty-7-Details-Revealed

**** zombies is much better than spec ops

The swamp one is by far the best map, I never got bored of it.

i used to play all the time and recently have been wanting to play it again

I know if IW added Zombie MW2 would more fun to play

"It has also been confirmed that Call of Duty 7: Black Ops will feature the popular zombie mode, in which players get to shoot down hordes of zombies, a feature that could not be seen in the Infinity Ward produced Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2"

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

The swamp one is by far the best map, I never got bored of it.

yea either does Der Reise :p, Pack-a-Punch guns kick *** :p

Even though MW2 ***** on WAW in terms of graphics, I still find WAW more fun and I prefer the maps to the MW2 ones (i.e: Camper's Paradises). And I still play **** Zombies mucking about with my mates. Has a great replay value.

Even though MW2 ***** on WAW in terms of graphics, I still find WAW more fun and I prefer the maps to the MW2 ones (i.e: Camper's Paradises)

Pretty much the way I feel on the subject tbh!

Even though MW2 ***** on WAW in terms of graphics, I still find WAW more fun and I prefer the maps to the MW2 ones (i.e: Camper's Paradises)

I'll agree with that graphic wise MW2 are amazing, just think will it be an anti-american game as America lost the vetnam war oO)

I'll agree with that graphic wise MW2 are amazing, just think will it be an anti-american game as America lost the vetnam war oO)

American based company making the game anti-American? Doubtful.

They will probably edit the ending so that the Americans benevolently save the innocent Vietnamese people from the wicked ways of the Viet Cong.

I don't play anymore, and I never really did very often, but it's a great game mode if you want a break from online play.

American based company making the game anti-American? Doubtful.

They will probably edit the ending so that the Americans benevolently save the innocent Vietnamese people from the wicked ways of the Viet Cong.

yea could see that happen :(

if anyone want to play **** Zombie with me feel free to add me to their PSN

PSN ID - Madrid_boy86 I have all three maps pack

COD Black ops comes out on 9/11/2010, with the game now being set 1968 with the heat of the veitnam war raging on, its being confirms that it has 4 player Co-op (now will it be like Spec-Ops in MW2 or Co-op Mode in WAW & Will Zombie mode be added back into the New COD I guest we'll have to see @ E3 this year)

http://www.codblackopsblog.com/voice-actor-listing-confirms-call-of-duty-black-ops-zombie-mode/

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/05/11/call-of-duty-black-ops-has-4-player-co-op-crossbows/

Still play zombies loads. Miles better than that MW2 bollocks.

Still play zombies loads. Miles better than that MW2 bollocks.

And we still rape at zombies! :D

Apart from when I rambo it and you end up reviving me about 10000 times... :p