Big wonderful post!

The tactic heavily relies on the DM Marking the wingers, if that is not set in game the tactic will leak way too many goals.

Yes i can imagine...i hope it can be working the tactic without the man marking.cause i am fan of bielsa

Yes i can imagine...i hope it can be working the tactic without the man marking.cause i am fan of bielsa

There is a tactic with wingbacks if you do not want to set the man marking but I am not convinced it is as good as the other.

Great OP! Congrats man.

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

(!!!!MUST SET DM'S TO MAN MARK WINGERS IN GAME PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS!!!!)

How to do that?

No sure if I missed it but I can't see an actual picture of the base formation. Could someone post a screenshot

Your RDM has to mark their LM and your LDM has to mark their RM otherwise the tactic will be very poor defensively.

If it is Wing backs have your IFs Mark them and make sure your two side centre backs are quick enough to defend out wide as it is crucial in every 3ATB tactic.

Last edited:
thanks slavisapetrovic, i think the only way to get this defensively solid is to have IWBs in the wing back roll and then use "get forward more" as well as anymany keep inside and cut inside instructions you can. ive found that when used with this they cut inside enough and push up into centre mid role overload the middle of the park as intended but their base is still as a wingback/fullback.

Dont get me wrong guys, tactic have potential but atm its not that good. In Chelsea i have players with good passing skills and this tactic is extreme deadly on counters, my DMs find pacey wingers with long ball and that usually a goal opportunity but in defense its funny to watch how good teams easily finds space between so many defensive players.

Some teams I have used it with there are defensive vulnerabilities and others it is pretty solid, I find if it is not working you may need to tweak it to suit your team by decreasing the defensive line and increasing team width.

So far default 17.3 Manchester City is thriving under the tactic, retraining Fernandinho and Fernando to Full Backs. Using iWBs.

I didnt test the tactic...but for people who say it doesnt work I take too much goals who complaining hey guys its about Bielsa not a tactic for be unbeaten all season. And
all we want to know its if it emulating on ME Bielsa. Thats it.

I didnt test the tactic...but for people who say it doesnt work I take too much goals who complaining hey guys its about Bielsa not a tactic for be unbeaten all season. And
all we want to know its if it emulating on ME Bielsa. Thats it.

It almost identically emulates Bielsa's system in a pressing and attacking sense but the ME and tactic selection limits the tactics effectiveness defensively and if you face a quick winger you are in danger if he can get the ball in the box on the break from the byline, other than that it is an extremely solid tactic.