Speedy Left Midfielder 4 Championship

Inness

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a fast (ronaldo like) left midfielder/winger that will sign for a club of Plymouth Argyles stature and under 300k (or loan)

I tried Krivets but he opted elsewhere, any suggestions would be great!

Not asking much are you!?

Best thing to do is to do a player search in game and search for players with 15+ speed, acceleration, crossing, technique etc, although bare in mind that because your looking for someone for Plymouth you might have to look for players with lower technique and crossing abilities because of how much you can spend.

What about Adam Johnson on loan, maybe? Get him on loan for 3 months and keep extending the loan.

Last edited:
try harry forester, he's at aston villa, get him on loan. he's mainly a right winger but can play well on the left. and he is pretty fast

or myles western, don't know were from, he's a good all rounder but not to fast though.

Id say try your hardest to get Andrew Driver ,he is quality,he's probably just outside your price range though.

Always the problem with Argyle, no money whatsoever lol thanks guys ill try them

try and set a scout out to find 1, i did that with spanish u 19 got some immense players.

make sure u have a good scout though, if u struggle to attract good 1's try and find unproven scouts there are usually some great 1's

He aint for the left but i got santon for 2.5 million on my leeds game and i am in the championship and he is doing good