The Special One Returns To The Bridge

cfc12345

Reaction score
my last fm2010 story

picture.php

7/7/2009

1:35 pm
since Guus Hiddink left chelsea from being their temporary manager of the 2008/2009 season Chelsea football club have been looking for a new manager. a number of managers have been linked with the job but suprisingly former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is the favorite to land the job. there are reports he is interested returning to chelsea becuase he doesnt feel at home at inter and wants to return to the premier league with his favorite english club.

3:00 pm

Breaking news this hour Jose Mourinho confirms he is interested in returning to chelsea after being sacked by the club not so long ago in 2007. the portugeese manager had this to say about the issue.

" yes it is true i am interested in returning to the club i love chelsea football club. yes it is true i dont feel at home at inter and i prefer it at chelsea. but no it is not true i will definately land the job becuase i am not the only manager interested and i am not the only manager linked with the vacancy at chelsea football club. we will just have to wait and see if mr Abramovich wants me back at the club."

7:30 pm

Breaking news this hour chelsea have confirmed Jose Mourinho will be returning to the bridge this season. chelsea fans everywhere will be delighted to hear this news. Mourinho who has previously managed chelsea before from 2004 to 2007 and won 6 trophies. he is currently chelsea football clubs most successful manager and now he will want to win more at the club. no one ever thought he would return to chelsea but he has proved everybody wrong.

8/7/2009

4:26 pm

The deal is done Jose Mourinho who was confirmed the new chelsea football club manager last night has signed a 4 year contract today to seal the deal. the new chelsea manager had this to say.

" it is great to be home it really is. when i left chelsea back in 2007 i was heart broken me the players and the fans would all be apart becuase i loved this club with all my heart. i never thought i would be back here one day but becuase of mr Abramovich i am back here. i am very grateful towards him for giving me a second chance."

picture.php

Jose Mourinho and Roman Abramovich after the deal was sealed.

Last edited:
Could you capitalise the names? Easy way to make it look better!:)

Edit: And I's and the beginning of sentences? :p

Last edited:
Imagine that happened in real life but his next stop is either man utd or real madrid

Imagine that happened in real life but his next stop is either man utd or real madrid

core i wish mate lol it was last night what inspired me to do this story lol

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Jose gets busy in the transfer window

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has already sold and bought players. so far he has let a few reserves go out on loan. he has also let Nicolas Anelka join barcelona on loan for the season because the portugeese boss doesnt want the frenchman in his plans. Jose has also sold goalkeeper Hilario to bayern for £950 k. The most he has got for a player so far is £3.2 mil for deco who was like Hilario sold to bayern. Jose has also brought in three young players. he first spent pretty big to sign young striker Romelu Lukaku who is being dubbed the next Didier Drogba. He has reportedly cost around £10 mil. His second signing was youngster Marco Verratti for around £375 k. Jose has also broken the british transfer record spending a whooping £52 mil to sign striker Sergio Aguero from athletico madrid. is it money well spent?

picture.php

Argentina boss Diego Maradona congratulating Sergio Aguero making his massive move to Chelsea.

Last edited:
good start pal ill follow (as long as u follow mine and comment !!!!! hahha )
kutgw

keep up the good work (learn something new everyday eh)
have u seen my september update

one in one out

Jose mourinho has continued to buy and sell and has bought one left winger and sold one left winger. he has sold florent malouda to everton because he feels the french winger isnt in his plans and if he kept him he wouldnt get much game time. Jose has brought in young Argentinian winger Angel Di Maria to replace malouda. Di Maria is expected to have a bright future and to have a successful career at chelsea football club.

picture.php

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

keep up the good work (learn something new everyday eh)
have u seen my september update

will have a look in a bit mate

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

good luck

cheers mate :D

nice signings mate di maria is quality how much you get for malouda ?

nice signings mate di maria is quality how much you get for malouda ?

£ 7.5 mil mate

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

Rodwell signs

jack_rodwell.jpg

chelsea football club have today completed the signing of young midfielder Jack Rodwell from everton football club. It is believed the young midfielder cost chelsea around £ 18 million but Jose Mourinho thinks it is money very well spent because of the bright future ahead of Jack. Jack is reportedly over the moon at signing for such a big club and cant wait to be pulling on the chelsea shirt week in week out.

o_O this is awesome i diddnt think it would be that good because i dont like emulating manager storys but this is actually beast :p

you're just signing all the wonderkids. i think it'll be great if chelsea play more of their youngsters.

johnterry26 im signing youngsters because alot of chelsea first team are either in their 30s or are close to their 30s so i wanna bring in some young talent that i can have in my team for a long time

to evertonianchriss thanks and hope you enjoy reading :D

to max cheers mate :D

Last edited: