The "Why are you on here at insane o'clock" Thread

Hunterishness

Reaction score
Just occured to me that it is now 03.20 am on a Tuesday morning. oO)

So with clearly nothing else better to do I thought I'd just ask the question of....What are we all doing right now that means we can be online on here?

Me personally, I'm on the nightshift.....oO)

Come in from an average night out and found my computer was still switched on...

cant stop playin fm2011 its my life best game ever

That's not bad at all, considering it's a Monday! :)

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

cant stop playin fm2011 its my life best game ever

True.....I'd be doing the same if I was at home. :D

Have been suffering from insomnia the past couple of weeks so just popped on as had nothing else to do.
Fairly quiet tonight isnt it?

That's not bad at all, considering it's a Monday! :)

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

True.....I'd be doing the same if I was at home. :D

apart from the silly bugs and that lol

Have been suffering from insomnia the past couple of weeks so just popped on as had nothing else to do.
Fairly quiet tonight isnt it?

Very quiet. Not much happening at all but it's all good for trawling through posts picking up hints and tips etc.

Yeah it does be handy alright as theres not much activity. Latest iv ever been on was 5.30 am before sleeps. Absolutely no activity at that time!!! :(

5.30...that's commitment right there. I'd guess it's a ghost town roundabout here at that time. I'll no doubt still be here.

Just occured to me that it is now 03.20 am on a Tuesday morning. oO)

So with clearly nothing else better to do I thought I'd just ask the question of....What are we all doing right now that means we can be online on here?

Me personally, I'm on the nightshift.....oO)

How good your job is when you can play FM?!:)I would like that kind of job:p

How good your job is when you can play FM?!:)I would like that kind of job:p

Aww I wish, I'm not playing it. I'm just remembering back 9 hrs to when I last played it before I came out to work XD

Still got another 2 hours until I can go home and then it's off to bed.