TheCaptain of the Countryside - A Lincoln story

TheCaptain

Reaction score
due to an unfortunate late night power cut putting pay to my chanced of conquering the world with morcambe, i was determined not to be put off my first endeavour into FM2010 lower league management.

For no other reason than i once visited as a child and i liked all the grass, and the fact some fat bird off big brother once thought "East Anglia - that's abroad!", i decided to chose Licoln as my team.

Good luck but why couldn't you just restart your Morecombe save? You weren't that far in at all.. oO)

Lincoln chairman Steff Wright welcomes The Captain to Sincil Bank, and believes his new appointment has what it takes to make Lincoln City's 125th year a one to remember.

With a meagre budget of 16k, and a wage budget of 13k, can this newcomer to football management bring the success which The Imps have craved for so long having not won a single trophy since 1988

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Good luck but why couldn't you just restart your Morecombe save? You weren't that far in at all.. oO)

i was saving the game as a power cut hit, and it just didnt seem to reload when i tried, and like a fool i turned autosave off cos it irritated me... now i appreciate it a bit more tho

just felt something new might be in order, otherwise id of only re-signed the same players etc and may have found it a bit boring

I recommend ***** Topp, no pun intended. On a free, class at that level.

ive came across him before but didnt think he would come.

thanks, came across a good looking keeper from ukraine negpogodov, on free.

although im not holding my breath on the work permit

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

with odds of 25-1, bookmakers believe mid table to be a realistic aim for The Imps, hopes are still high of reaching the playoffs after a stron pre-season which saw a 1-1 draw with Derby, among a collection of good results. Lincolns only pre-season loss coming to Queen of the South, in which poor finishing cost them dear in a 3-1 defeat

***** Topp showed great form in the air scoring 2 in 5, and showing more promise than his goal tally shows (thanks Kinger).

Along with fellow new signings, on LW Sobiane Zaaboub, and Dene Shield on RW both showing promise, and are quickly looking like they posses all the qualities to become fan favourites.