Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrend77

Reaction score
I recently decided to create new kits for the Premier League since I'm a few seasons in on my save. Since I remade them all, I figured I would save them and upload them for you guys to download. Hope you like them!!!

Download:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2222

Preview:
View attachment 50633

--------------------------------------------------------

I've recently decided to start working on a La Liga fantasy pack. Here's a few I've done so far:

At. Madrid:

View attachment 58350 View attachment 58351

Barcelona:
View attachment 58353 View attachment 58354 View attachment 58355

Real Madrid:
View attachment 58356 View attachment 58357 View attachment 58358

Espanyol:
View attachment 58359 View attachment 58360 View attachment 58361

Last edited:
Aston Martin for Aston Villa LOL XD Love that.

Good work mate.

Added a new preview on the original post. I'm about halfway finished. I'll probably finish it tomorrow or Sunday.

Because I haven't done them yet lol. I'm just going in alphabetical order and I decided to stop after Liverpool. I'll do the rest today and/or Sunday.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Here's the Man United Home/Away/Third:

utd.png

I'm not finished yet. When the whole pack is done, I'll upload it here.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:42 PM ----------

Finished the kits. Added a new preview on the first post.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Finished and uploaded. Hope you all enjoy it!

Big fan of the Spurs kits... the designs look really nice mate.

Not sure that the kit is suited to a giant Volkswagen logo, but I think I'll give them a download. Just saw that you've added it to the downloads section. :) Thanks.

Yeah I like the Spurs ones too. I didn't know what else to put as the sponsor and I thought the VW one looked pretty good lol

looking good, bit bored of current so gonna use it.
i rather have Apple instead of Blackberry :p, but still good, good job man.

what about doing the same for serie a and la primera?:) cause just like the others on this thread, it gets kinda borring looking at the same shirts season after season

Just thought I'd post here and let people know I'm going to be working on the La Liga kits now and maybe Serie A and Bundesliga after that.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:22 PM ----------

Updated with previews of La Liga kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.