San Adam

Reaction score
This is my story!
My name ... Antonio Fernandez I was born in Pinto Madrid into a working class family. My father Rafa an employee in a small garage and my mother Angela a house wife.When I was 6 when my parents divorced my father running away with another woman leaving my mother to raise me by herself, things were tough when I was young and my only relief was football. As a child I became infatuated with football which came as a shock as nobody in my family had an interest in the game, but I enjoyed nothing more than watching my beloved Real Madrid play! I was a quiet child kept who mainly kept to myself , not to good at the academic side of things but I had a gift it was playing football! I played with a local team from the time I was 5 until the age of 13 when my dreams came true and I signed a youth contract with Real Madrid, things couldn't have been going any better until.. I was 18 set to make my first team debut in a cup match in a months time when I became best friends with a boy called Marco Lima a real thug, My mother advised me to stay clear of him but I ignored the warnings.After 2 weeks of being friendly with him I began smoking weed and drinking heavily. Sure enough Madrid found out what I was doing and immediately terminated my contract but I didn't care all I wanted to do now was drink and smoke weed all day. My life continued like this until I was 25, I had gone 4 years without speaking with my mother and I was graduating up to bigger drugs I thought I was f*king untouchable. The day came however when I'd bought some bad heroin I injected myself and poof next thing I know I was in a hospital bed my mother in tears in the chair next to my bed. I had been in a coma for 3 days because of the bad drugs I bought on the cheap and despite been a ******** to her despite all she'd done for me my mother was there and the people I thought were my friends were not!
View attachment 228529
After I was discharged from the hospital my mother brought me to rehab twice a week for two years, After getting myself clean I tried to get back into the business I had loved so dear football.I had entered a UEFA approved course to get my coaching badge's and at the age of 31 thanks to my mother I had completely turned my life around and graduated one of the best in my class and as of today been appointed of Racing Club de Santander for the 2011-2012 season! I am to move into my apartment tomorrow!
My name is Antonio Fernandez and this is my story!

Last edited:
As I sit here in my new apartment looking out at all the boats just hours before I will be unveiled to the press for the very first time, all that I can think about is my mother if not for her I would not be a football manager I would probably be on a park bench getting high. She had dedicated all her time to making sure I had as good a life possible after my father left and it was about time I gave something back. My mother and I moved to a rough neighbour hood after my father walked out on us and all these years have passed and she is still living there, with my wages I could certainly afford to buy her a house and what better place than right here in Santander its's beautiful like myself she would love to wake up every morning and look out at the beautiful bay ! That settles it I will buy my mother a house here in Santander
View attachment 228788
I looked at the clock just 2 hours before the first press conference I best get ready.

Last edited:
Before the press conference Francisco had asked me to go to his office to discuss transfer funds and give me a quick run down of how the press conference would be.I arrived at the floor of his office at the stadium 45 minutes before the press conference. The first thing that caught my eye as I walked out of the elevator was his secretary she was sitting behind the desk straight in front of the elevator long black hair brown eyes couldnt have been more than 25. As I approached the desk she said " Ahh mr Fernandez , Mr Pernia is waiting for you in his office" in the sexiest voice ever may I add, She led me to the a double door knocked twice then opened them. Mr Pernia was standing up looking out the office window then said "Thank you Eva you may go now,Mr Fernandez take a seat please". We sat speaking for maybe 30 minutes just about the transfer budget and wage budget I had to spend. He had given me 2.4 million transfer kitty with 275k wage budget in return he expected a mid table finish.He then stood up and said" We best not be late" he led me to the elevator down 2 flights of stairs as he opened the door I was shocked to see how many journalists were there waiting for me!
View attachment 228874
We sat down behind a table it was like feeding time at the zoo journalist shouting questions from every angle I was quite simply put ******** bricks.Then Francisco cleared his throat and the entire room fell silent."Now we would like to keep this short if anyone wants to ask Mr Fernandez any questions they may but one at a time!"

Eurosport Journalist: Mr Fernandez you sit here as manager of Racing Santander how does it feel?

Me: It's quite amazing , I can't think of words to describe it

Sky Sports journalist: Will you be bringing about an upheaval of staff and players ?

Me :From first glance the staff here are professional about their job's and the players you can never be sure if an offer come's in that interests them they will want to leave and I won't stand in the way of their happiness

Goal.com journalist: How involved are you going to be in the day to day running of the club

Me: I would like to be as involved as much as time allows me to

As journalist: What type of manager are you in the transfer market?

Me: Well I am a bit of a whealer dealer but if a player of a high enough standard comes along I wont be afraid to splash the cash!

Francisco: We have time for one last question ahh yes the young man from Marca!

Marca journalist: Racing have struggled the last few seasons do you think you can be the man to turn the fortunes around?

Me: Yes I believe that fresh blood can do the world of good for a club like Racing

Racing Sign Igancio Piatti

View attachment 228888
Racing Santander manager Antonio Fernandez has made his first signing as manager of the club.Fernandez snapped transfer listed Piatti up for 550k on a 3 year deal worth €10,000 a week.Fernandez expressed his delight at securing such a quality player for such a low fee.Piatti expressed his delight in the move as he began to get frustrated at being playing a bit part role at lecce!