Status
Not open for further replies.

y0nutz

Reaction score
hey,i found this screenshot on a forum
View attachment 182159

but he doesn't say how he managed that..so my question is..how in the name of all fm gods he managed that?:p

Passing set on the shortest I would guess with every players creative freedom on the most limited+through balls sometimes with the wingers/mid and forwards stay forward and rarely play through balls, and defensive line pressure set on high pressure but deeper line with counter attack on and offside trap off with no one using long shots and no one except the ST allowed to run with the ball and the midfield/wings set to run from deep sometimes/never and defence set on defensive mentality with no freedom...

Tempo slow-normal...

I guess ^ would be a good place to start to get possession football buddy...

yeah i know that...but it doesn't matter what i try only my fullbacks make 70passes per game..but this guy managed to make his att mids to passes more.i use a 4-2-2-2 tactic with 2FB,2DC,2MC,2inside forward in place of wingers,one poacher+one deep lying forward.i have 60% possesion every game..i am happy with that..i scor allot and create many chances..but my mc don't make more then 60 passes/game..so how can i make them to pass more?

where you found the screen (in which topic)???

i taked it from here
Chi
i don't know what language is that though

I think it's Vietnamese language:) but I could be wrong;)

where?:Dwhere in the thread i can't fiend it:D

yeah the tactic is from arsenman and he didn't released it..anybody managed to make his midfield to pass more then 70passes?

here is what i managed until now
View attachment 182165

Last edited:
Its a fake tactic, he used FMRTE. He's tryed to post up his tactic on this forum as a 4-3-3 for Malaga.....He has unbelievable players and we think he has doctored there attributes..

So, what you're saying Laffles, is that he's basically mayed all there stats like 20?

ok but is there a way to make your att midfields to pass more then your fb..because i can't manage to do that

So, what you're saying Laffles, is that he's basically mayed all there stats like 20?

Yeah..

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

ok but is there a way to make your att midfields to pass more then your fb..because i can't manage to do that

There is, yes. But Not as much as he did without cheating.

I have no Idea how, the only time that happened for me was with Iniesta at Barca as an Advanced Playmaker on Support with Passing set as short as Possible, Hold Up Ball and Roaming on. Set him as my Playmaker and he passed 122 successful. My fullbacks were around 50-60. This only happened in one game..

well never happened to me.what if i put my def line to long passes and my midfield and attack to short passes.

I think the more important question is why the **** did he re-sign Aliadiere?

As there is already à thread on making à possesion based tactic with lots of passes ( making the best tactic thread ) , this Will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.