Tim Howard?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 970

Dicko1878

Reaction score
ive got a problem with conceding alot of goals. i think i have a good defence with:

rb. Neville/ hibbert/ santon
lb. lescott/ baines
cb. lescott/jags/ yobo and im looking for thiago silva

i was wondering if it could be howard being the weak link? should i change him? im only asking because my goal difference is keeping me from 2nd place

What does your coach report say about him? Could it be your tactics, perhaps too much of an attacking mentality?

What does your coach report say about him? Could it be your tactics, perhaps too much of an attacking mentality?

round says that he is a good player but when i get a team report he says i do need to strengthen the GK area.

picture.php

He probably means the back-up keepers should be better, you should be alright for this season to be honest but if you're playing champions league football next year I'd look to strengthen the defense, thiago silva would be a good purchase. Corluka does really well for my Liverpool team. Perhaps bring in a wonderkid keeper and train him well.

He probably means the back-up keepers should be better, you should be alright for this season to be honest but if you're playing champions league football next year I'd look to strengthen the defense, thiago silva would be a good purchase. Corluka does really well for my Liverpool team. Perhaps bring in a wonderkid keeper and train him well.

lol just as i posted this thread howard hasnt conceded in 5 games, i tweaked the defence a little, silva maybe a free transfer (fingers crossed) asenjo is probably the keeper id get considerin vallodad look like their goin down :D

Arteta ????? Not out for the season I hope

It's tim for Felliani to get a hair cut and buckle down in y opinion.

Sorry to go of subject

Arteta ????? Not out for the season I hope

It's tim for Felliani to get a hair cut and buckle down in y opinion.

Sorry to go of subject

6 months hes out for :( nolans challenge was shocking, more than a match ban i reckon. nearly ended anichebes career. as for fellaini, he should work harder but i reckon with arteta out **** have to deal with the responsibilty. i heard were after moutinho again

6 months hes out for :( nolans challenge was shocking, more than a match ban i reckon. nearly ended anichebes career. as for fellaini, he should work harder but i reckon with arteta out **** have to deal with the responsibilty. i heard were after moutinho again

I would take that, or Manny.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope all goes well for the rest of the year.

How's is life with the Toffeemen, still got Louis ?

I would take that, or Manny.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope all goes well for the rest of the year.

How's is life with the Toffeemen, still got Louis ?

saha n yakubu are goal machines on my game, only problem is saha gets injured loads which i knew would happen. just been wondering would aaron lennon be a worthwhile buy? managed to get bojan on a free aswell which im pretty happy with(H)

Back