iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought of this challenge after messing around with the RTE

TinyFCTinyFC_Players-3.png

This is your team, and you challenge it to simply win as many trophies as possible. Well, thats easy you might say. There are some of the best players in the world there, where is the challenge in that? Messi, Ronaldo, Villa, Pique, surely this is a pointless challenge? Well there is just one tiny problem, All of the players have shrunk. How well can you do with a team where all the players are just 1"0.

LionelMessiProfile_Attributes-2.png

You will need to create a tactic that will ensure you team keeps the ball on the floor in order to do well in the challenge. You other big challenge will be stopping the opponents from shooting. With a goalkeeper of just 1"0, any type of shot will be a huge challenge.

To take part in the challenge, just post a screenshot of your manager profile page.

Rules:

You have just 5 seasons to win as many trophies as you can
NO signing any players

Download File - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5495

Points System

Premiership:
1st - 10 Points
2nd - 8 Points
3rd - 6 Points
4th - 4 Points
5th - 2 Points

FA Cup:
Winner - 8 Points
Runner Up - 4 Points

Carling Cup:
Winner - 4 Points
Runner Up - 2 Points

Community Shield:
Winner - 2 Points
Runner Up - 1 Point

UEFA Champions League:
Winner - 15 Points
Runner Up - 10 Points

UEFA Europa League:
Winner - 10 Pounts
Runner up - 8 Points​

Last edited:
Have you tried it out yet? Wouldnt a 1ft Defense and Keeper get raped at every cross and set piece?

haha! looks good, when it comes out I'll give it ago. How come the download not up yet?

Yeah, ive had mixed results so far. And yes, that is what makes it such a challenge lol

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

And im uploading it now, the site is just running slow

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Im having a few problems uploading it right now, I will try again tomorrow.

Ive also noticed a few small problems I need to fix before I release this.

fascinating + creative, never really done a challenge before but i'm pretty sure i will try this, looks really good

i can see with this it's gonna be the case of outscoring opponents

Just to give you an idea of what it looks like, here is a screenshot of the match engine

TinyFCvBlackburnTVView-2.png

would try it but i know i'd get too angry with set pieces and probably break my laptop or something!
good luck though!

Can't see myself sticking to it but I'll give it a try.

i'm tempted to try it out, but the tactic i'd want to use would need a defensive mid and you don't appear to have any in the squad.

So trying this. I suck at FM so if we go down it isn't my fault :p

Sorry its not up yet, Ive been busy all weekend :)

I am working on it right now, so it should be up in about an hour

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Ok, uploaded. The link is in the OP. Good luck everyone! :)

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Ive also added Schweinsteiger and Mascherano to the team

I assume you modified the players heights with FMRTE?

I tried this before, well kind of, i made all the players of the team i was about to play next really small to see if i could hammer them. I also edited my strikers so that they were 8"2'... I won the game 3-0, not exactly a rout, especially as even without any height editing i had a superior team easily capable of a 3-0 win. It definately didnt appear to give me any visible advantage in the air or at set pieces, the tiny CB's were winning no less headers than normal.

I may be wrong but, i think this is because the game has a set possible highest and lowest height that the game will recognise, ranging from 5"0' to 6"11' or something close to that, and any heights above or below will end up being defaulted in match play to an average height (likely 5"10') so even though the players appear very small they aren't actually at such a disadvantage as they seem.

Just to give you an idea of what it looks like, here is a screenshot of the match engine

TinyFCvBlackburnTVView-2.png
Wow, they're massive! ;) It's like there's 11 pieces of dog **** on the pitch.

Great idea, but I can't really be bothered to do it. Very original though, and I bet's it's fun! Can someone post their results as soon as they play the matches, I'd like to see what it's like.