Tips for making a training schedule

5ini5t3r

Reaction score
to start with, i would like to say these info's are not mine..i've combined a few infos from different fm forums..and if the MODS find this similar in other posts, feel free to delete this.

Just as a basis, this is what each training category trains:
Strength
Natural Fitness, Stamina, Strength, Work Rate
Aerobic
Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Jumping, Pace, Reflexes
Tactics
Anticipation, Decisions, Off The Ball, Positioning, Teamwork
Ball Control
Dribbling, First Touch, Flair, Heading, Technique
Defending
Concentration, Marking, Tackling
Attacking
Creativity, Passing
Shooting
Composure, Finishing, Long Shots
Set Pieces
Corners, Crossing, Free Kick Taking, Long Throws, Penalty Taking

Let's say u want your 18 y.o. fullback to become worldclass, you would not want to train him in shooting. It is important attribute fits your player. if unsure about which attributes fits your player, visit this thread

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/important-attributes-for-players-t23869.html

after that, go to the slider bars
1 notches ( 0 click ) = not needed
8 notches (7 clicks) = maintain stats
14 notches (13 clicks) = start to increase stats ( useful stats)
20 notches (19 clicks) = highest increase possible ( important stats).

i hope i helped you in making your own training schedule

Excellent will be thinking of these when doing my own training guides

Thankyou very much. I'm using this as I didn't really know about doing training schedules, it's really helping!

when a player is 18 years old and above, can his pace and acceleration still be trained? cause i tried putting lukaku on max aerobic and the rest around 7 clicks but pace and acceleration still did not increase.
View attachment 52747

5ini5t3r, i feel really bad posting this, i feel like im ******* on your bonfire, but im pretty sure the number line theory doesnt work. a lot of my training dont above 14 clicks, and most are below 9.

you should check out SFrasers theory for all the detail, http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/sfrasers-training-schedules-for-fm10-t33601.html
but training really comes down to the number of attributes in each category. you can check this for yourself. ill give you an example. get a schedule and set every slider to 0. now lets choose our category, set pieces. its got 5 attributes: Corners, Crossing, Free Kick Taking, Long Throws, Penalty Taking. add a notch for each attribute, at the same time watch the workload bar, it wont move till you have added 5 notches, one for each attribute.
do the same with attacking which has 2, this time it will move after 2.

thats how training is broken down. to double the intenisty of attacking training you' only have to it at 4 notches, but you'd have to have it at 10 to double set pieces intensity. you dont need to set something at 8 to maintain it. my defender are at 6 and they are all seeing increases in attacking, my attackers are on 8 and seeing increases.