Installing patches on windows 7

SUFC90

Reaction score
Hey guys ( and girls)

I bought a new laptop yesterday with windows 7 and installed FM10 i chose not to use steam as on my old lap top it took over an hour to install :s (I just wanted to play Footy manager without having to wait 5 minutes for 3 results to process as soon as possible!) i downloaded the patch 10.2.0 and started a new game but it didnt give me the option to use the patch!

So my question is how do i start a new game using the new patch? i dont have to uninstall the game and reinstall it using steam do i? The patch is in the downloads folder if that makes a difference?

Thanks in advance guys much appreciated.

I am having the same problem mate. Can you please let me know how you get this sorted? I bought my laptop about 3 weeks ago, windows 7 and cannot use the patch or downloaded tactics either!

Regards

Nathan

If you still have your old laptop/pc copy the files onto a USB eg. Your 'Sports Interactive folder from your documents and the patch from the old laptop/pc to the new one. Worked fine for me with Windows 7.

If you still have your old laptop/pc copy the files onto a USB eg. Your 'Sports Interactive folder from your documents and the patch from the old laptop/pc to the new one. Worked fine for me with Windows 7.
I was thinking this as well. I'm guessing it would work but I've never used Windows 7 so can't be certain.

The patch is in the downloads folder if that makes a difference?

as in: start>yourusername>downlaods?

try double clicking the patch icon in downlaods and it will self install....

try to download the patch on SIgames site, and reinstall. Or, ue a USB to copy the new files from update to your other pc