View attachment 372113

Ipswich Town December Games

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Burnley
Saturday 1st December 2012

Ipswich 2-2 Burnley
Hyam and Barnett

good draw against team who are 3 places below us. i was getting worried when we were 2-0 down with 20 minutes to go, but with a Hyam wonder strike and Barnett header.

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Derby
Tuesday 4th December 2012

Ipswich 2-0 Derby
Taylor and Watt

another good win for the boys against a team 2nd in the table, so it was good for us to beat our nearest rivals. Watt got a good goal since he got back in injury.

nPower Championship - Middlesborough vs Ipswich
Saturday 8th December 2012
Middlesborough 0-3 Ipswich
Watt, McDonald and JET

another excellent win for the boys away to one of the promotion contenders. McDonald got another good goal from 25 yards.

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Bolton
Saturday 15th December 2012
Ipswich 0-2 Bolton

i was very disappointed about this game as we were expected to win against a low Bolton side. we only had 2 shots on target and they were easily saved by Adam Bogdan.

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Blackburn
Saturday 22nd December 2012
Ipswich 2-1 Blackburn
Barnett and Watt

excellent win against the team that beat us 3-0 on the first game of the season. half way through the season already and we are right up near the top of the table.

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Millwall
Wednesday 26th December 2012
Ipswich 4-1 Millwall
Murphy 2 and Stearman 2

another incredible win against a team just below us in the table. is was another game where Stearman got 2 goals and so did Murphy.

nPower Championship - Crystal Palace vs Ipswich
Saturday 29th December 2012
Crystal
Palace 1-3 Ipswich
Stearman, Wordsworth and Barnett

brilliant win for the boys against a improving Palace side who were 4 games unbeaten. another goal for Stearman in a very good month for him.

View attachment 372114

Halfway through the season and we are sitting pretty on top of the table with a gap of 3 points between us and 2nd placed Derby County

My Player of the Month

View attachment 372115 View attachment 372116

Richard Stearman has done brilliant this month with 3 goals and 2 clean sheets. this is the second time he has won this award.

?? Feedback is welcome??

Last edited:
View attachment 372184

Ipswich Town January Transfer Update!

View attachment 372186

Ins -

Daniel Nillson - good defensive midfielder who will provide back up for Hyam and McDonald. signed on a free because his contract run out.

Dustley Mudler - a very good right back who will be first choice when Bradley Orr's loan contract expires at the end of the season.

Emilliano Alfaro - another good player who will be very useful for our team this season with him challenging Watt and Taylor for our position

Outs -

Aaron Lee Barrett to Plymouth for 28k
Nathan Ellington Released
Chiechk Kourouma to Torquay for 12k

View attachment 372194

Ipswich Town January Games

nPower Championship - Barnsley vs Ipswich
Tuesday 1st January 2013
Barnsley 2-6 Ipswich
Garbani, Chambers, Barnett and Murphy 2

excellent win here for the blues as they came from 2-1 down at half time to completely turn this game on its head. im very glad that Tyrone Barnett got a goal in his last game of his loan spell

FA CUP 3rd Round - Ipswich vs Doncaster
Saturday 5th January 2013
Ipswich 1-0 Doncaster
JET

little disappointed with this game as i would have liked a few more goals. but at least we are through to the next round of the FA CUP were we will play Bristol City.

nPower Championship - Hull vs Ipswich
Saturday 12th January 2013
Hull 2-0 Ipswich

disappointed with this game as we were expected to win and they are below us in the table. hopefully we can improve in the next few games

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Sheff Wed
Tuesday 15th January 2013
Ipswich 2-2 Sheff Wed
Taylor 2

another game were we should have won but we couldn't keep the lead, but it was good for Paul Taylor to get 2 more goals to add to his tally this season.

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Wolves
Saturday 19th January 2013
Ipswich 1-0 Wolves
Watt

good win against a team who are only 2 places below us in the table, and with a win against a team close to us, it opened up a gap of points

FA CUP 4th Round - Bristol City vs Ipswich
Saturday 26th January 2013
Bristol City 1-0 Ipswich

i was very upset about this game as we were the better side throughout. to top things off, Bristol City hadn't won a game in the last 9 in the league before they played us.

View attachment 372235

Even after a not so good month we are still top of the table by 2 points from Blackpool

My Player of the Month

View attachment 372238View attachment 372237

Cressy has been incredible this month after 7 assists and 5 in the Barnsley game.

??Feedback is Welcome??

View attachment 372287

Ipswich Town February Games

nPower Championship - Birmingham vs Ipswich
Saturday 2nd February 2013
Birmingham 4-5 Ipswich
Watt 3, Wordsworth and Alfaro

WOW! what a game where we were 2-1 down at half time. Alfaro got his first goal for the club with a close range finish. amazing hat trick for Tony Watt.

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Watford
Saturday 9th February 2013
Ipswich 1-1 Watford
Alfaro

unlucky here for the boys who were 1-0 against a good side. Alfaro has now got 2 goals in 2 games and is doing well as a super sub.

nPower Championship - Leeds vs Ipswich
Tuesday 19th February 2013
Leeds 0-3
Ipswich
Watt 2 and JET

another brilliant win for the boys against an improving leeds side. Tony Watt has now exceeded the 15 goals i set for him at the start of the season with these 2 goals.

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Brighton
Tuesday 26th February 2013
Ipswich 2-2 Brighton
Taylor 2

very good draw against a Brighton team on the up. Paul Taylor got 2 goals for us and that helped us a great deal throughout the game.

View attachment 372305

still at the top of the table with close competition behind us.

My Player of the Month

View attachment 372308 View attachment 372309

Tony Watt has done very well this month with that very good hat trick and with that double.

??Feedback is Welcome??

??March Games Update and Youth Candidates Update??​

View attachment 372330

Ipswich Town Youth Candidates

There wasnt many players from my Youth Candidate team that i would consider to be a future superstar, but there is 3 players who have been showed to me as the better players from the group

View attachment 372333

Troy Arthur - Troy is a 15 year old striker that has a future potential of 2 stars but may improve in the future. i might see if he can learn from Michael Chopra.

View attachment 372335

Steve Christie - Steve is a 15 year old Right Midfielder who has a future potential of 2 and a half stars but may also improve in the future. i may see if he can learn from Lee Martin

View attachment 372336

James Morley - James is a 15 year old striker and is the best player from the group. he has a future potential of 4 stars, which is one of the best i have had for a championship team. i might try and get him to learn from Paul Taylor

View attachment 372376

Ipswich Town March Games

nPower Championship - Notts Forest vs Ipswich
Saturday 2nd March 2013
Notts Forest 3-2 Ipswich
Carson and Hyam

wasnt very happy about this game as we were 2-1 up after 60 minutes. at least 2 of my young players have scored for me and especially a 30 yard strike from Hyam

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Leicester
Tuesday 5th March 2013
Ipswich 0-0 Leicester

even though there was no goals it was still a good draw for me, even if Josh Carson got sent off. we are still top of the table which is a good thing

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Cardiff
Saturday 9th March 2013
Ipswich 1-1 Cardiff
Taylor

unhappy about this as Cardiff are 22nd in the table and hadn't won in 12 league games. at least Taylor got another goal for his tally.

nPower Championship - Bristol City vs Ipswich
Saturday 16th March 2013
Bristol City 0-2 Ipswich
Taylor and Watt

finally i have a win in March, but it is good that it is against the people close to me in the table. Tony Watt added another goal to his tally.

nPower Championship - Peterborough vs Ipswich
Saturday 30th March 2013
Peterborough 0-2
Ipswich
Watt 2

another good win against a high team in the table. Tony Watt added 2 more goals to his tally with 2 assists from Jay Emmanuel Thomas.

View attachment 372380

even though i have only had 2 wins this month we are 4 points clear at the top of the table

My Player of the Month

View attachment 372381 View attachment 372382

JET has done very well this month with 4 assist in 5 games.

??Feedback is Welcome??

??April Update Soon??​

I would suggest keeping in the same but change the colour of the writing for each type of result (Green for Win, Red for Loss and leave as Normal for draw).

As a Sunderland fan I think McCarthy is good when it comes to spotting a bargain for Championship level (Dean Whitehead, Nyron Nosworthy and Liam Lawrence to name just a few) but he struggles in the top flight so I believe he is limited to the Championship.

Wen you say change the writing colour, do you mean the discription of the game of the result bit?

The result.
So:
If you win: Ipswich 1-0 Sheff Wed
If you draw: Ipswich 1-0 Sheff Wed
If you lose: Ipswich 1-0 Sheff Wed

View attachment 372555

Ipswich Town April Games

nPower Championship - Blackpool vs Ipswich
Monday 1st April 2013
Blackpool 2-2 Ipswich
Watt and Taylor

very good draw against a team who are 4th in the table and are only a few points behind us in the table. Tony Watt has added to his total with another good goal.

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Charlton
Saturday 6th April 2013

Ipswich 2-1 Charlton
JET and Watt

another good win for the boys who have guaranted a play off place with this win. Tony Watt has far exceeded his target with 20 goals so far this season.

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Huddesfield
Saturday 13th April 2013
Ipswich 3-0 Huddesfield
Nosworthy, Alfaro and Wordsworth

another good win for the boys against good opposition. Alfaro and Nosworthy getting good goals in the game with Alfaro the pick off them.

nPower Championship - Burnley vs Ipswich
Tuesday 16th April 2013
Burnley 1-1 Ipswich
Taylor

we had the chance to gain promotion from this game but it wouldn't come for us. Taylor got a good goal from the edge of the area.

nPower Championship - Ipswich vs Middlesborough
Saturday 20th April 2013
Ipswich 1-0 Middlesborough
Alfaro

View attachment 372558

Incredible. we have defied all the odds and have won promotion to the Premiership at the first attempt. considering the fact that the Media predicted us to finish 17th, it was an incredible achievement. now its time to try for the Trophy.

nPower Championship - Derby vs Ipswich
Monday 29th April 2013
Derby 1-0 Ipswich

disapointed really as this was our chance to win the title against the team in 2nd place. it now all comes down to the final day of the season vs Bolton. i will be keeping an eye on the Derby vs Blackburn game

My Player of the Month

View attachment 372561 View attachment 372562

Emiliano Alfero has done very well this month, with 2 goals and a few assists for the team.

??Feedback is Welcome??
??End Of Season Update and Season Summary soon??​

View attachment 372563

Ipswich Town Last Game of the Season!!

The Time Has Come!

View attachment 372565View attachment 372564 AND View attachment 372566

2 Important Games! Derby vs Blackburn and Bolton vs Ipswich

Possible Outcomes:
Ipswich Win - Champions
Ipswich Draw - Champions
Ipswich Lose - Derby have to Win.

Derby Win - Ipswich have to lose
Derby Draw - 2nd Place
Derby Loss - 2nd Place

3:00pm

Derby 0-0 Blackburn Bolton 0-0 Ipswich

3:14pm

PENALTY! N'Daw trips N'Gog in the penalty area while running through the players. Sam ricketts steps up and smashes the ball into the top corner - Bolton 1-0 Ipswich

3:22pm

PENALTY! Mark Davies trips ET on the edge of the area and the ref calls for a penalty. Tony Watt steps up and smashes the ball into the corner for his 21st goals of the season - Bolton 1-1 Ipswich.

3:31pm

Aaron Cresswell playes the ball to Guirane N'Daw on the edge of the box, who pings it onto the foot of Richard Stearman who turns and smashes the ball into the bottom corner of the net - Bolton 1-2 Ipswich

3:43pm

PENALTY! Ricketts challenges Anthony Wordsworth on the penalty spot and Mark Halsey points to the spot for the third time in the first half. This time Aaron Cresswell steps up this time and rolls it into the corner. Bolton 1-3 Ipswich

Kazim Richards pings the ball into the box and Jordan Rhodes is there to smash the ball into the bottom corner of the net. Derby 0-1 Blackburn

3:45pm

Bradley Orr plays the ball down the wing to Josh Carson, who sprints past 2 players before crossing a perfectly weighted cross to the back post for Anthony Wordsworth to head home. Bolton 1-4 Ipswich

Half Time

Derby 0-1 Blackburn Bolton 1-4 Ipswich

4:22pm

Bailey plays the ball into Conor Sammon's feet who finds Matt Briggs running beside him. he slots it through to him and he puts it into the roof of the net. Derby 1-1 Blackburn

Paul Taylor drops the ball back to Guirane n'Daw who plays it through to Anthony Wordsworth. Anthony ***** the ball over the top of Adam Bogdan and into the corner. Bolton 1-5 Ipswich

View attachment 372575

Full Time!

Derby 1-1 Blackburn Bolton 1-5 Ipswich

View attachment 372577

we have won the league by 4 points from Derby County, who put up a very good fight for the title.

??Feedback is Welcome??

??Season Summary Update Soon??​

View attachment 372637

End of Season Summary

Premier League

Relegated
Norwich
Stoke
Aston Villa

Championship

Promoted
Ipswich
Derby
Wolves

Relegated
Cardiff
Leeds
Middlesborough

League 1

Promoted
Sheff.Utd
Bournemouth
Notts County

Relegated
Hartlepool
Crewe
Leyton Orient
MK Dons

League 2

Promoted
Rotherham
Rochdale
Chesterfield
Gillingham

Relegated
Cheltenham
Exeter

FA Cup

Winners
Man Utd

Runners Up
Wigan

League Cup

Winners
Man City

Runners Up
Aston Villa

Champions League

Winners
Juventus

Runners Up
Barcelona

Europa League

Winners
CSKA Moscow

Runners Up
Liverpool

Super Cup

Winners
Chelsea

Runners Up
At. Madrid

Championship

Player of the Year - Patrick Burger, Hull City

Young Player of the Year - Jordan Bowery, Derby

Manager of the Year - Nigel Clough, Derby

Ipswich

My Player Of The Season - Tony Watt

Goalkeeper of the Season - Stephen Henderson

Defender of the Season - Richard Stearman

Midfielder of the Season - Anthony Wordsworth

Striker of the Season - Tony Watt

Team of the Year: Anthony Wordsworth and JET

View attachment 372648

??hope you enjoyed my first season with Ipswich, and my aim for the second season is to stay clear of relegation. i know that it would be hard for the team and me??​

Last edited: